• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BW's Scouting Report?

bigkid

DONOR
I really look forward to these write-ups. They are well thought out and give a good sense of the match ups. I hope he gets all those closings done and can put one together :thumb:
Go Griz!,

Mick made comments in the press conference that made me believe hes thinking about redshirting them all.
He mentioned four by name as still competing for potential playing time. RIchards, Rogers, Worst & John Nguyen.

BigPawzSharpClawz said:
Mick made comments in the press conference that made me believe hes thinking about redshirting them all.
He mentioned four by name as still competing for potential playing time. RIchards, Rogers, Worst & John Nguyen.

Aschan? Jonathan? I thought both of those Richards already redshited in 2011.

BigPawzSharpClawz said:

With Murray's situation, I don't see how McKinley doesn't see the field this year. No way.

WyomingGrizFan said:
BigPawzSharpClawz said:

Aschan? Jonathan? I thought both of those Richards already redshited in 2011.

It wasn't either of the Richards at TE that Mick mentioned on his radio show last night. He was referring to true freshman that might play and it was Ralston he was talking about at TE along with Rogers at WR, Worst at K, and Nguyen at RB.

Back