• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Butte's Dallas Cook offered by UM and MSU

MrTitleist

Staff member
Seen this a couple times on the Twitters today.. any of the Butte guys know anything about him? Any Griz ties?

I know hes got height and weight and nothing else.

I want him to go FBS so I never have to see, hear or watch him play football again. Hes that dynamic and over hyped.

:coffee:

Oh and here is a preemptive STFU to his dad if he comments on my post, no matter how much you tell people your son is great, doesnt mean any of it is true. (Except in your mind)

Go to MSU and that will effectively take one scholarship away from them so we will only be down 3.

Quarterback and holder on field goals.
IMG_1386_zpsb97fcbc0.jpg

IMG_1267_zpsa866d23a.jpg

IMG_1299_zps8d65b6d8.jpg

Good mechanics don't really mean crap in college. Some great BSC QBs have had weird throwing motions. Erik Meyer comes to mind. He was okay...

He's got tools, have seem him play four times. I think he's headed for FBS, imho, probably could play quarterback at some level, and maybe even FCS or FBS.

Not at all necessary to bash to young man, very respectable from what the Butte broadcasters tell me.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

I want him to go FBS so I never have to see, hear or watch him play football again. Hes that dynamic and over hyped.

Oh and here is a preemptive STFU to his dad if he comments on my post, no matter how much you tell people your son is great, doesnt mean any of it is true. (Except in your mind)

Go to MSU and that will effectively take one scholarship away from them so we will only be down 3.

It's hard to be "over hyped" if you don't even have a Rivsls.com rating.

CV Griz Fan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Rivals rarely gives a rating to a Montana kid. In fact, I'm not sure Rivals knows there is a State of Montana.

'68griz said:
CV Griz Fan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Rivals rarely gives a rating to a Montana kid. In fact, I'm not sure Rivals knows there is a State of Montana.
This :rockon:

PolsonGrizFan said:
'68griz said:
CV Griz Fan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

PolsonGrizFan said:
'68griz said:
CV Griz Fan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

I agree. So he is not "hyped" on a national level how "over hyped" is he? Or is it just a Dad thinking his son is too good for UM?

Kid is the real deal. I know coach Grey loves him. Heard stories about his dad but from the sounds of it the kid is polite and humble, and liked by his teammates. He's big and athletic and has the "big arm". I watched him four or five times last year live and was very impressed. Sounds like he tore up the Nike QB Camp, which had 20+ of the best QB's from High schools all across the country. Butte High will be tough to beat this year. The scary part is i heard his little brother may be better, and will be a soph this year.

Don't know much about the kid himself, but a good friend of mine from Butte that is really tapped into the high school network there says the kid's dad pretty much scoffs at the notion of him playing for either UM or MSU.

Latest posts

Back