• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Butte vs Billings Skyview

Buttegrizzle

DONOR
Friday night lights! Always a good precursor to getting my Griz on. Skyview not doing too well this year but Coach Lebsock's run first Wing T or whatever it is is always interesting. Anyone know who the key players or prospects are for the Falcons? Hammer, are you going?

Buttegrizzle said:
Friday night lights! Always a good precursor to getting my Griz on. Skyview not doing too well this year but Coach Lebsock's run first Wing T or whatever it is is always interesting. Anyone know who the key players or prospects are for the Falcons? Hammer, are you going?
Yep I'm going. Leaving here in a few minutes.

Why does Butte get a thread every week? Especially since this thread turns into a discussion on more than just the Butte game. Nothing wrong with HS discussion but not sure Butte deserves its own thread every week.

ordigger said:
Why does Butte get a thread every week? Especially since this thread turns into a discussion on more than just the Butte game. Nothing wrong with HS discussion but not sure Butte deserves its own thread every week.

+1
Not everybody gives a shit about them.

You might ask why we always have threads about Ex Griz in the NFL? Some of us like to see the up and coming MT highschool kids who are on their way to being Griz, or Cats for that matter. Also, if you don't care, don't read.

ButteSports.com ‏@ButteSports 3m
Skyview takes opening kick and marches for a TD. Falcons lead Butte High 7-0 :clap: :thumb: :clap: :thumb:

Butte answers. 6:24 in first. 8-6. Zcook to Daum for about 35 yards to the 2. Then passes for TD but I didn't see who caught it.

Buttegrizzle said:
Butte answers. 6:24 in first. 8-6. Zcook to Daum for about 35 yards to the 2. Then passes for TD but I didn't see who caught it.

How did it go from 7-0 to 8-6?

Buttegrizzle said:
Fat fingers. 14-8

Gotcha. I noticed a couple weeks ago on the #mtscores there was often quite the difference in scores people were posting from the same games. Must be the phones...I know mine can be a bitch to get the right things typed.

grizcountry420 said:
GRZFTBL said:
grizcountry420 said:
Keep posting HS game threads. I like them..

420, you on Twitter? #mtscores :thumb:

No but ill give it a try.. I take it I just have to search that hashtag?

Yes

Listening to the Butte/Skyview game. http://www.kbow550.net/listen-live-kbow-pop" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

grizcountry420 said:
Keep posting HS game threads. I like them..

:thumb:

Nothing wrong with a High School thread but lets name it for ALL games so everyone can post. Calling out Butte every week, and then having people post about other games is insane. Perhaps even a master thread each week called Friday Night Lights or something....

and btw I like reading high school threads, just think its insane to name it only after Butte.

biga75 said:
Buttegrizzle said:
Fat fingers. 14-8

Gotcha. I noticed a couple weeks ago on the #mtscores there was often quite the difference in scores people were posting from the same games. Must be the phones...I know mine can be a bitch to get the right things typed.

Prolly just fat fingers. ;)

Buttegrizzle said:
You might ask why we always have threads about Ex Griz in the NFL? Some of us like to see the up and coming MT highschool kids who are on their way to being Griz, or Cats for that matter. Also, if you don't care, don't read.

The difference is former Montana Grizzly and FCS vs "up and coming" with no guarantee Griz.

Back