• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Buchanan Watch List

Brock Landers

Didn't see a thread, but they posted it this week

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/writers/infcshuddle/archive/haley_07_11_2013.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Tripp is on there

Alpha, can't argue that. Tripp's numbers are WAY down, but I don't think that's an indication of his talent. There were 12 scouts in the booth for the PSU game and the only players they were there to see were Tripp, Kistler and D.J. Adams.

I actually think Coyle is playing better than any other UM defender right now. I would put Coyle on before Wags right now. I would add Alex Singleton to the list too.

I agree Wagenmann should be on the list. I think Tripp should stay on, although I hope he can pile up some sacks and TFLs. Are you coming over for this game Alpha?

Wags has the numbers to support being on the list, but Tripp is our most effective player. He is playing even better this year than last year and teams are clearly game planning with him in mind. Stats wise, MLB is typically going to get more tackles than the OLB, while the OLB is typically going to have more sacks, PDs and INTs. You can't just compare stats between the two positions and draw the conclusion of who is performing better. Nothing against Coyle, because he has been playing very well. I like Wags a lot as a pass rusher and he is improving against the run, but he has a long ways to improve there. Derek Crittenden has been getting a lot of snaps because of this.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
NLGrizFan said:
Wags isn't on there? Wth?

Wags should be on there and Tripp shouldnt
I can agree with ya in this for sure. Wags pulls more than his own weight on the team. Tripp does pretty good too but he seems to get tangled up in plays. His blitzes would help if he'd hit the right hole. I'm not saying he's a bad player, not at all, but I'd like to see his speed utilized more on the edges or in coverage. But what do I know? I'm just a fan and I would imagine they've tried this and it didn't work. Wags all the way!!

kurtismichael said:
I agree Wagenmann should be on the list. I think Tripp should stay on, although I hope he can pile up some sacks and TFLs. Are you coming over for this game Alpha?
Yes....got to Butte at 3am last night......going hunting and then headed to Msla tomorrow. See ya there KM :thumb:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
kurtismichael said:
Yes....got to Butte at 3am last night......going hunting and then headed to Msla tomorrow. See ya there KM :thumb:

Alpha, stop in for some fireball or American Honey wild turkey!

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
kurtismichael said:

Cool. Good luck hunting and safe travels. See you Saturday!

reinell30 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
kurtismichael said:

Alpha, stop in for some fireball or American Honey wild turkey!
Just back back from the liquor store and I have 2 bottles of Fireball and a liter of peppermint schnapps for our tailgate. I will swing by and say hi R30! Got some friends from out of town that have never been to a Griz game before so I will be showing them around.

Thanks for the invite.

grizophile said:
lotsa said:
Alpha speaks with good perspetive on those overrated and failing to meet expectations.

Now, who did he play for again?
Do you really want me to dick measure about the past like that? Then you tools would say I'm lying etc. I know who I am, what I've done and as long as I like me I don't give a fu* k what anyone on this site thinks.

So..... Yeah I never played........know nothing about football and could be a head coach at Montana since I have the same credentials as Hauck did.

:coffee:

Back