• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BTW....We DID NOT Have A Losing Season in 2012

ALPHAGRIZ1

I have been thinking about this for quite awhile and I am officially going to pull the trigger.

The NCAA is an arbitrary entity.......so am I

If the NCAA thinks they can vacate wins on my program, then I exercise my right to vacate losses.

The 2012 Griz are now officially 5-3

The ND game was an anomaly and is now gone.

We kicked Easterns ass everyone knows it but that ball bounced funny at the end so GONE is that L

I also chose to vacate the App St game because we were the better team, we had to travel east, App St fans tried to kill us with moonshine the WHOLE THING WAS FU*KED FROM THE GET GO. I am also pretty certain that one of the App St players was eating tailgate food from the GreatAppSt tailgate.

5-3 bitches read it and weep, the streak continues

PS.....some of you are wondering why I didnt vacate the loss to the cats and that is a valid question but I know that 97% of you will agree that those bastards need a W over us worse than anyone in the history of college football they only have 3 or 4 in the last 3 decades.........so throw them a bone.

Its not a big game to us, like it is to them.

5-3

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
I have been thinking about this for quite awhile and I am officially going to pull the trigger.

If the NCAA thinks they can vacate wins on my program, then I exercise my right to vacate losses.

We kicked Easterns ass everyone knows it but that ball bounced funny at the end so GONE is that L

I also chose to vacate the App St game because we were the better team, we had to travel east, App St fans tried to kill us with moonshine the WHOLE THING WAS FU*KED FROM THE GET GO. I am also pretty certain that one of the App St players was eating tailgate food from the GreatAppSt tailgate.

PS.....some of you are wondering why I didnt vacate the loss to the cats and that is a valid question but I know that 97% of you will agree that those bastards need a W over us worse than anyone in the history of college football they only have 3 or 4 in the last 3 decades.........so throw them a bone.

5-3

I think that there are many on this board that would agree with you. That's the scary part.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Ha.....that's pretty good.
5-3

Phat Cat said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Ha.....that's pretty good.
5-3
Because I knew he would edit it and make my previous post look silly

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

5-3
Best post ever in the history of egriz! Alpha funny stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It sure is fun playing a little game of kitten logic

kittens1.jpg

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Engineering school and they cant even figure out the quote function.............. :roll:

Supposedly accounting school and you have to take your socks off to count to 6-5.
You Grizz are the sorriest losers I have ever seen in my life!!

spokaneman said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Engineering school and they cant even figure out the quote function.............. :roll:

Supposedly accounting school and you have to take your socks off to count to 6-5.
Apparently you didn't read the post. We won!

i do love the griz said:
spokaneman said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Ahhh yes. You WON!! Incidentally I have been wondering that since the NCAA dropped the bomb on your dirt program, do the players have to return their "BSC co-champ" rings??

spokaneman said:
return their "BSC co-champ" rings??

The only ring I could think that may want to be returned is the one worn by your spouse(or are you one of those cheeto eaters :lol: ) you are such a dork how could anyone possibly want to be around you.

spokaneman said:
i do love the griz said:
spokaneman said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Ahhh yes. You WON!! Incidentally I have been wondering that since the NCAA dropped the bomb on your dirt program, do the players have to return their "BSC co-champ" rings??
There are only 2 rings you should be worrying about.
1. The one your wife takes off when she comes to Missoula for the game.
2. The ring around your moms mouth from Friday night ATM.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

With a 5-3 record, we should have made the playoffs, where we would have started McKinney and won two games before losing a close battle with a passing team.

So 7-4 is how we ended up.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
There are only 2 rings you should be worrying about.
1. The one your wife takes off when she comes to Missoula for the game.
2. The ring around your moms mouth from Friday night ATM.

Good one.. say hi to mom.... But honestly... The now worthless UM "BSC Co-Champ" rings were HUGE... I think each of them had a secret compartment to stash a roofie or two in..... or a few molly's for Poole....

AllWeatherFan said:
With a 5-3 record, we should have made the playoffs, where we would have started McKinney and won two games before losing a close battle with a passing team.

LOL... so now that you guys have a 5-3 record... does that mean that your secondary was not 120 out of 121 last year??? You had better explain your math to the NCAA 'cuz I think they have it wrong....

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fcs/current/team/1041/p3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back