• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BSC statium rankings

NativeGriz

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1746394-college-football-power-ranking-the-big-sky-conference-stadiums" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

again sorry if already posted.

Funny EWU put up all that money on renovations and still cant make the top 10, probably due to the hideous red turf. Dang that is ugly. But they do have a good football team.

Cats are #4.

Isn't statium a part of the brain?
cats need to close off the open end of their striatum.
ewu needs to burn their gay red turf.
the end.

PolsonGrizFan said:
the end.

MSU needs to connect the new piece to the old piece, or just tear down and start over. Their new addition is honestly one of the strangest things I've seen in stadium construction. The crazy thing is that somebody somewhere took a look at the plans and said, "Yep, looks good!" Reno Sales Stadium at 4 on this list is a joke.

PolsonGrizFan said:
the end.
Very funny PGF, not the first time you will catch me with a typo. I honestly can't write without spell check, so I blame Chris for not having spell check in the subject line.

CDAGRIZ said:
PolsonGrizFan said:
the end.

MSU needs to connect the new piece to the old piece, or just tear down and start over. Their new addition is honestly one of the strangest things I've seen in stadium construction. The crazy thing is that somebody somewhere took a look at the plans and said, "Yep, looks good!" Reno Sales Stadium at 4 on this list is a joke.

Once they tear down that awful east side and match the pitch of the new endzone it will look pretty good. But yeah, right now it looks out of place.

CDAGRIZ said:
PolsonGrizFan said:
the end.

And you think the NEZ at WGS is a fine work of Architecture? :lol: :roll: The bat wings look like Sh*t in my opinion, looks awkward. I'd take the new end zone expansion at MSU any day before the NEZ. Looks alot cleaner. :thumb:

lost_soul said:
CDAGRIZ said:
PolsonGrizFan said:
the end.

Once they tear down that awful east side and match the pitch of the new endzone it will look pretty good. But yeah, right now it looks out of place.

Tearing down those awful metal east side bleachers will most likely be the next project, with an addition of sky boxes to finish it off. Couldn't agree with you more that it looks out of place, I hate those worn down rusty bleachers! :x

SoldierCat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
PolsonGrizFan said:
the end.

And you think the NEZ at WGS is a fine work of Architecture? :lol: :roll: The bat wings look like Sh*t in my opinion, looks awkward. I'd take the new end zone expansion at MSU any day before the NEZ. Looks alot cleaner. :thumb:

Hahaha! The "expansion" at Reno Sales is just the construction of another stadium. It seriously looks like they didn't measure well enough. I wouldn't even call it part of the existing stadium. Nothing matches.

MSU%20football%20stadium%20Bozeman%20Photo%20Jim%20R%20Harris%20DSC_0159-L.jpg

It honestly looked better before as a HS stadium. At least it didn't look like it was trying to be something it isn't.

msu-stadium.png

The NEZ at Wa-Griz is unique, but at least it doesn't look like it's part of another stadium.

CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierCat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
PolsonGrizFan said:
the end.

Hahaha! The "expansion" at Reno Sales is just the construction of another stadium. It seriously looks like they didn't measure well enough. I wouldn't even call it part of the existing stadium. Nothing matches.

It honestly looked better before as a HS stadium. At least it didn't look like it was trying to be something it isn't.

msu-stadium.png

The NEZ at Wa-Griz is unique, but at least it doesn't look like it's part of another stadium.

Haha! Just because the NEZ is so called "Unique" which it definitely is doesn't mean its a work of art. One of the most awkward looking end zones in college football. Funny how you can put down MSU's expansion when the NEZ is light years worse in design. :lol:

Judging from that first photo, it looks like what the cats lack in a river flowing next to the stadium they make up for with a heap leach settling pond. They're taking this whole "gold rush" thing pretty seriously. Which is cool.

SoldierCat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
SoldierCat said:
CDAGRIZ said:

msu-stadium.png

Haha! Just because the NEZ is so called "Unique" which it definitely is doesn't mean its a work of art. One of the most awkward looking end zones in college football. Funny how you can put down MSU's expansion when the NEZ is light years worse in design. :lol:

Never said it was a work of art. I said it looked a part of the same stadium, which it does. You can't objectively say the same about Reno Sales. I hear it's not done, and maybe that is the reason.

Mr. Greenjeans said:
Oh goody, another pointless pissing contest. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Welcome to the board. I'm sorry you are so fed up after your five days as a member. I will try to keep it more light-hearted.

Is Reno Sales the only stadium in the BSC that is neither primarily North-South or East-West in orientation? I'm not even sure why schools (WSU, UW, Okla St.) go East-West. What's the story behind why MSU decided to build on a diagonal?

For some strange reason MSU followed UM's lead in putting more seats behind the goal line than along the sidelines :?: Have heard that the next expansion involves tearing out the ancient east side (or NE side :roll: ) stands so that it lines up with the new stuff...

Silvertip said:
For some strange reason MSU followed UM's lead in putting more seats behind the goal line than along the sidelines :?: Have heard that the next expansion involves tearing out the ancient east side (or NE side :roll: ) stands so that it lines up with the new stuff...

What about the other gaping hole between the new part and the grain elevator part? I actually think it will look worse if they only close one span.

rimrockgriz said:
So what's the deal?? Is that a turd pond to the west of bobscat stadium...??? :shock: :egriz:

I think it might actually be south of the field. Tough to tell. Cat fans, where is the turd pond in relation to Reno Sales?

Back