• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BRINT'S GAME SCOUTING REPORT?

reinell30

Well-known member
eGriz Club
DONOR
Where is it? Brint are you ok? I really enjoy your scouting and post game reports. Hope you are in good health....Standing by with the rest of egriz nation.
 
BW is living the life of luxury in NoCal. He attended the Oregon-Stanford game. Probably still trying to overcome his wine headache.
 
HelenaHandBasket said:
BW is living the life of luxury in NoCal. He attended the Oregon-Stanford game. Probably still trying to overcome his wine headache.

If i was in NorCal, i sure as hell wouldnt be drinking wine.. If you know what i mean.


:cool:
 
grizcountry420 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
BW is living the life of luxury in NoCal. He attended the Oregon-Stanford game. Probably still trying to overcome his wine headache.

If i was in NorCal, i sure as hell wouldnt be drinking wine.. If you know what i mean.


:cool:

You would be "hanging out" in SF?
 
grizcountry420 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
BW is living the life of luxury in NoCal. He attended the Oregon-Stanford game. Probably still trying to overcome his wine headache.

If i was in NorCal, i sure as hell wouldnt be drinking wine.. If you know what i mean.


:cool:
:thumb:
 
reinell30 said:
Off having a good time and leaving egriz nation hanging...epic fail!!
Writes an Egriz manifesto about stepping up as fans then bails on us for wine and cheese and Pac 12 Football? Not cool bro. :twisted:
 
drinking-red-wine.jpg
 
reinell30 said:
Where is it? Brint are you ok? I really enjoy your scouting and post game reports. Hope you are in good health....Standing by with the rest of egriz nation.


I think his twitter said something about his i-pad eating it and having to re-do the whole thing. Hopefully it comes out soon!
 
grizcountry420 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
BW is living the life of luxury in NoCal. He attended the Oregon-Stanford game. Probably still trying to overcome his wine headache.

If i was in NorCal, i sure as hell wouldnt be drinking wine.. If you know what i mean.


:cool:


"I didn't inhale" :laugh:
 
Hey now, haha.

We represented Griz Nation well, all of us had Montana gear on and drank tall cans of Coors Lite on the CalTrain down, ha. Got to even run onto the field afterwards and get photos, etc.

BTW - the report is now up.
 
BWahlberg said:
Hey now, haha.

We represented Griz Nation well, all of us had Montana gear on and drank tall cans of Coors Lite on the CalTrain down, ha. Got to even run onto the field afterwards and get photos, etc.

BTW - the report is now up.

Just a tip to help protect your reputation. Never, never admit to drinking a "lite" beer.
Except unless perhaps if you're shipwrecked, and no water was available. :ugeek:
 
Grizzlies1982 said:
BWahlberg said:
Hey now, haha.

We represented Griz Nation well, all of us had Montana gear on and drank tall cans of Coors Lite on the CalTrain down, ha. Got to even run onto the field afterwards and get photos, etc.

BTW - the report is now up.

Just a tip to help protect your reputation. Never, never admit to drinking a "lite" beer.
Except unless perhaps if you're shipwrecked, and no water was available. :ugeek:

QFT!
 
Back
Top