• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Brenske and WSU

OrgonGriz

So last night WSU got trucked by ASU. I am questioning how long the Leach experiment goes on in Pullman. I would think before to long Leach either has to make some coordinator changes or maybe even get the boot himself. There is no way WSU has made the strides expected to date. If Brenske was to get his walking papers would he come back to UM if offered. His time in the FBS has not been great but he did a heck of a job while at UM. Get Brenske back as D coordinator with Quinn as O line coach!!!! :cool: how bad ass would that be?

Its Washington State.. Pullman isn't very attractive. They are expecting way too much over there.. They will always be the bottom feeders of the Pac-12. Nothing to see here.

Are we talking about Bill Brasky?

Bill Brasky is a ten foot tall son of a bitch that showers in vodka and feeds his babies shrimp scampy.

Brasky once drank a gallon of pure methane, woke up 6 months later and said "I prefere scotch"

Brasky's got a toenail at the end of his penis.

He'd eat a homeless guy if you dared him to.

I didn't realize he was in the Palouse....

I heard Brasky's tears cure cancer. Too bad he never cries. Wait... that's Chuck Norris. Nevermind, wrong thread.

Sorry typing on my phone. Yes Breske. Mods please delete this post no point in keeping it active. Thank you!

OrgonGriz said:
So last night WSU got trucked by ASU. I am questioning how long the Leach experiment goes on in Pullman. I would think before to long Leach either has to make some coordinator changes or maybe even get the boot himself. There is no way WSU has made the strides expected to date. If Brenske was to get his walking papers would he come back to UM if offered. His time in the FBS has not been great but he did a heck of a job while at UM. Get Brenske back as D coordinator with Quinn as O line coach!!!! :cool: how bad ass would that be?
Brenske?????

I would welcome Breske back in a heartbeat. His drunken stumbles across the footbridge from the press box to his office in the fieldhouse are legendary!!

Plus, he's a damn good D coordinator!!! :thumb:

Hammer said:
OrgonGriz said:
Brenske?????

I would welcome Breske back in a heartbeat. His drunken stumbles across the footbridge from the press box to his office in the fieldhouse are legendary!!

Plus, he's a damn good D coordinator!!! :thumb:

He was the only UM D-coordinator (since who knows when) who was capable of 2nd half adjustments and could completely shut teams down. It makes me angry thinking about Paulson and Gregorak.

Maynardsgametrail said:
OrgonGriz said:
Sorry typing on my phone. Yes Breske. Mods please delete this post no point in keeping it active. Thank you!

C'mon man........laugh a little. Can't take a little shit?

Oh I can but just seems people on here these days rather point out mistakes instead of talking football. Just feel no point in a thread of a bunch of who???? When I think everyone knows who I was referring to.

It was a pretty big mistake though.

However, I'm not led you believe you watched the Wazzu/ASU game last night. The Cougar offense and special teams put the defense in HORRIBLE position in the first half. The Cougar O stalled out quite a few times very deep in their own territory and the Wazzu punter is ass. ASU was getting the ball usually around the 50 or closer.. short field, terrific ASU offense, you can guess what happens. Very rarely did Wazzu's D get put in a position to be successful. Offense didn't pick up a first down until the 2nd quarter or something. So no, the D didn't get rolled, rather, the offense and punting put them in bad spots. Plus, and this one's on Breske, but his team couldn't tackle.. a lot of broken tackles in that game. I was hoping to see a good game last night.. that was really disappointing from Leach's offense. Halliday throwing long on 3rd and 6 isn't a smart play call usually, and his accuracy wasn't great.

MrTitleist said:

However, I'm not led you believe you watched the Wazzu/ASU game last night. The Cougar offense and special teams put the defense in HORRIBLE position in the first half. The Cougar O stalled out quite a few times very deep in their own territory and the Wazzu punter is ass. ASU was getting the ball usually around the 50 or closer.. short field, terrific ASU offense, you can guess what happens. Very rarely did Wazzu's D get put in a position to be successful. Offense didn't pick up a first down until the 2nd quarter or something. So no, the D didn't get rolled, rather, the offense and punting put them in bad spots. Plus, and this one's on Breske, but his team couldn't tackle.. a lot of broken tackles in that game. I was hoping to see a good game last night.. that was really disappointing from Leach's offense. Halliday throwing long on 3rd and 6 isn't a smart play call usually, and his accuracy wasn't great.

That's what I saw as well. Was watching because one of my coworkers is a Coug fan.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

MrTitleist said:

Really a big mistake? Mistyping one letter on a smart phone. Sometimes you frickin grammar police are a joke. Ease off, it's a forum not a thesis.

Wazzu is 2 wins away from their first bowl game in 10 years. Leach is 1-0 against Washington, beat USC at their house and have been competitive in almost all of their games this year. They are changing the culture of the program and have weeded out a lot of the loser players that Wulff recruited. Leach and Breske aren't going anywhere.

Maxim said:
MrTitleist said:

Really a big mistake? Mistyping one letter on a smart phone. Sometimes you frickin grammar police are a joke. Ease off, it's a forum not a thesis.

:thumb: :clap:

Back