• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Breakthrough Player Of The Year 2013

grizcountry420 said:
Who's your breakthrough player of year going to be in 2013?

Offense: Taylor Walcott

Defense: Caleb Kidder

Second both of those. Walcott reminds me of Jefferson Heidelberger and as a Helena guy I am 100% biased towards Kidder.

bigkid said:
Canada
Holmes
I'm gonna give a co breakout player on O with Canada and Van. They are gonna be two headed beast that devoures yards, TDs, and defenses wills to live. Of course they will owe it all to the monster O line. Tyrone Holmes is the second coming of Doug Betters. He's gonna ruin OTs and QBs days every Saturday. Enjoy the show cus in a couple of years he'll be doin it on sundays.

On defense, keep your eyes on Chief Goodwin. He will be tested. If he responds, he could have a big season.

Offense: Walcott

Defense: Holmes

I think the running game will be great all-around so I left off backs. Our D-line will destroy weak lines.

We'll see what fall camp shows us - going into it I'm thinking Goodwin at corner is going to really bust out as a lock down player and Walcott at WR or maybe even Pierson at TE are going to really make a splash.

BWahlberg said:
We'll see what fall camp shows us - going into it I'm thinking Goodwin at corner is going to really bust out as a lock down player and Walcott at WR or maybe even Pierson at TE are going to really make a splash.

Fall camp won't show us anything because the practices are closed.

mcg said:
BWahlberg said:

Fall camp won't show us anything because the practices are closed.
But there are three open scrimmages you can attend.

CV Griz Fan said:
On defense, keep your eyes on Chief Goodwin. He will be tested. If he responds, he could have a big season.
Agreed i think Goodwin is going to step up big time this year

Offense -- Poole, I know, not stat producing position, but I think the recent events in his life have left him hungry for pancakes.

Defense -- Owen, even though he's listed as a back up at linebacker, I have a feeling he's going to be all over the field.

Wouldn't mind seeing what Connor Strahm can do, but we probably won't see him until next season.

Offense - Counts
Defense - Holmes

Latest posts

Back