• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Brandon Kaufman

god was I wrong about him. I thought he would actually be a first day draft pick and a shoe in to make an NFL roster.

grizindabox said:
released by Buffalo...so much for leaving early

EWU always has attracted the athletes that aren't the brightest...

This dude could've had a Randy Moss-esque 1996 season in the FCS this year (1709 yards and 14 TDs). Instead he chose to hop early, and now he's probably hoping to land on some practice squad...

Don't know this but if you leave for the nfl and have a year of eligibility, you can't come back? Never looked it up.

Yukon said:
Don't know this but if you leave for the nfl and have a year of eligibility, you can't come back? Never looked it up.

I believe once you sign a pro contract you instantly lose all college eligibility.

Hammer said:
Yukon said:

I believe once you sign a pro contract you instantly lose all college eligibility.
I always wondered that. Thank you.

Yukon said:
Hammer said:
Yukon said:

I'm not sure on that it's just what I think.

Hammer said:
Yukon said:
Hammer said:
Yukon said:

I'm not sure on that it's just what I think.
I believe you don't even have to sign a contract. If you hire an agent I beleive the NCAA can take away your elegibility

Brandon Kaufman is damn good. This goes to show how damn much talent there is in the NFL, and the BCS conferences (Yet NDSU can hang with any of them).

Well my Raiders could sign him, he'd be the best athlete on the field. (they're not going to be good in case you were wondering)

dupuyer griz said:
Well my Raiders could sign him, he'd be the best athlete on the field. (they're not going to be good in case you were wondering)

Wow, a non-myopic Raider Fan. I am impressed Dupuyer.

I saw he had two decent games to start and then dropped off. Not like buffalo has a QB to pass to him anyway.

mtgrizrule said:
Brandon Kaufman is damn good. This goes to show how damn much talent there is in the NFL, and the BCS conferences (Yet NDSU can hang with any of them).
Not only that, but goes to show how much Buffalo's front office has contributed to their suckitude. Hope Kauf gets picked up by a winner.

EWURanger29 said:
He'll land somewhere. Kinda surprised by all the hate in this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is no hate for BK. He is a very respected player among Griz fans, but I agree he may have been give some bad advice. And I do think the comment about Cheney is a bit funny, though there is a bit of truth. Cheney is not exactly a destination location.

As for losing eligibility, you are allowed to higher a service that can project where you might land in the draft, but nothing else. BK may have done that and if so, who knows what he may have been told.

Back