• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Brad Daly

Griz2k

DONOR
Maybe the only player for the cats that scares me. The way JJ has been knocked around as of late, the O-line better work some magic for this one or it might be a long day for the Griz QB's. Last thing the Griz need is for Daly to get too many free shots and knock JJ out of the game. The cats may not be playing great right now, but I don't think the Griz win without Johnson under center.

Griz2k said:
Maybe the only player for the cats that scares me. The way JJ has been knocked around as of late, the O-line better work some magic for this one or it might be a long day for the Griz QB's. Last thing the Griz need is for Daly to get too many free shots and knock JJ out of the game. The cats may not be playing great right now, but I don't think the Griz win without Johnson under center.

I agree with you here. We can't lose JJ. One thing the game against' Weber SHOULD have done is...show our O-line how to block. They did a great job making holes for Jordan C. to run through and they now know what happens when they do their job. The success of our running game starts with the O-line and they now should have the confidence to destroy everyone! Brock Coyle will have a monster game on D and Danny Kistler will destroy the cat D-line!!

Daly is a beast. He moves around the line a bit, but running opposite from his position seems key to a consistent running game.

Keep him at bay, and we're in good shape.

Watching the Cats on Saturday I was thinking similar thoughts, Daly is very good, and I hope the O Line can keep JJ as far away from him as possible!

Calling Schmaing and Kistler..hope Wilson can go cuz he can add that extra level of protection. Daly will be a concern.
Go Griz!

Back