• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bozo Math

Tailbone

Based on observations regarding mathematical relations as understood by Bozo fans:

A=B=C therefore A>C by virtue of its position in the equation.

6 wins + 6 losses = .500 = winning season

Therefore:
Griz 44......cats 10

Game ends in a tie

OHHHHH..... so THAT'S how they figured they were the defending chumps.....er, I mean Champs. :lol:

you guys are killing me over here!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Your logic is neat. First of all your co champ hangup is funny. If you want to win your championship with a loss then thats fine. Does it make you feel better to say they beat us but we are the champions. Last year I understand a little....this year when we stomp you everyone will be shouting co-champs. We will beat you we beat NAU who else is on board. Keep your back door championship and we'll take our head to head.

Cats 30
Griz 13

ESGGCW

Your logic is neat. First of all your co champ hangup is funny. If you want to win your championship with a loss then thats fine. Does it make you feel better to say they beat us but we are the champions. Last year I understand a little....this year when we stomp you everyone will be shouting co-champs. We will beat you we beat NAU who else is on board. Keep your back door championship and we'll take our head to head.

Cats 30
Griz 13

Sorry, I am claiming the Griz are going to win because we are the epitomy of the Union Army during the Civil War. See my post under the Brawl of the Wild for my post...That is neat logic.

Oh, and we are the school that didn't claim Championship rings... And you claim we are obsessed with the idea of co-champions. That is neat logic too.

Sorry I will leave alone the back door and head to head comments...Cause that is not so neat logic.

In a not so neat logic special...

Back door Griz...64
BSC co-co-co-champions 33

Bobscat, thats the point we don't want it. That's why we don't have a banner hanging up and the players didn't get rings for a championship that is rightfully a third theirs. See the difference between Griz football and boobcat football is that you think a three way tie for a championship is a great season. Hold on as long as you can, it all ends Saturday, and someday you will be able to tell your grandkitties 'yeah, the boobcats were the undisputed champs back in 2002'. Of course in your heart you'll know it's a lie but it will be all you have to hold on to while the Griz keeping racking up Big Sky and National Championships. Enjoy...

Latest posts

Back