• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bozeman Hawks at UM Practice

PlayerRep

I think the Hawks were coming to Missoula early today to watch Griz practice. I'm assuming the Griz must have been practicing here this morning before departing on the charter.

Phat Cat said:
EverettGriz said:
skizm_ said:
Guess it was time to leave Bozeman and see how football was played?

:lol: :clap:

Actually the Hawks scrimmaged the griz this morning. Hawks kicked the dog shit out of ya. :thumb:

You're mistaken, my friend. Those were the little Grizzlies they played.
Oh, and they still lost. :thumb:

Phat Cat said:
EverettGriz said:
skizm_ said:

Actually the Hawks scrimmaged the griz this morning. Hawks kicked the dog shit out of ya. :thumb:

The Hawks buttwhipping comes on Nov 1 when the Butte High Bulldogs roll into town!!!!

Hammer said:
Phat Cat said:
EverettGriz said:
skizm_ said:

The Hawks buttwhipping comes on Nov 1 when the Butte High Bulldogs roll into town!!!!

No travel plans at the moment, but if I happen to be anywhere in the State of Montana that Friday night, I'll go see that game. Cook and Weyer will likely fill the skies with footballs, but from what I've read from afar, it sounds like Bozeman has a more balanced attack with a combination of ground and air.

Hammer said:
Phat Cat said:
EverettGriz said:
skizm_ said:

That's the same big talk Helena Capital had last week too. 66-9. Next....

Phat Cat said:
Hammer said:
Phat Cat said:
EverettGriz said:

Still butthurt over the chipper???? :lol: :lol:

Hammer said:
Phat Cat said:
Hammer said:
Phat Cat said:

Still butthurt over the chipper???? :lol: :lol:

Not butt hurt. My friends son is the starting CB for the Hawks. Would of liked to see Chris on back to back state championship teams. He will have to settle for one title. Plus, I lost $10 to Colt Anderson on that game. Got that money back the next day on Cat/griz. Which reminds me, he still owes me $10 on the griz getting worked at E.Wash last season. Thanks for the reminder hummer. :thumb:

Back