• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcats using Michael Jackson's costume designer?

grizbymarriage said:
I swear, with these uniforms, I am waiting for them to all break out in a group moonwalk . . .
I agree. Some weird combination of that and an old style prom dress. That is truly a WT... uniform.

MichaelJackson.jpg

Guess the uniforms didn't help, but maybe it's because they never got the moonwalk play in!!
:lol: :lol:

MrTitleist said:
...you guys realize these were military appreciation uniforms, right?

Yes, I heard when they explained that. I applaud the purpose and admire the effort, but I still think the uniforms were strange.

cclarkblues said:
I liked them. They reminded me of the Sargent Pepper album.
I liked them as well...though the camo would have looked better with maroon than blue :thumb:

Yea I think they just copied a few fbs teams from a few years back. That exact jersey was used by multiple teams. It looked decent

These look a lot more "camo" in this picture than they did on our tv screen where they looked bright gold . . . then again, maybe my spouse has been messing with the color as well as the screen ratio which put the onscreen scoreboard off the picture.

Bertram said:
rcscott said:
Listening to the radio and they said something about this, Any Pics?

n5XGkLS.jpg

**(not the lady in the pink snow coat)**
Thanks Bertram, Not as bad as the picture in my mind. When they say yellow I automatically go to the color usually left over in the toilet. Not very flattering. :eek:

I actually liked them too. I know you are griz fans and anything the cats do isgoing to be stupid, but I actually do like them. Now the okay on the field it complete dog sh$$

4thecats said:
I actually liked them too. I know you are griz fans and anything the cats do isgoing to be stupid, but I actually do like them. Now the okay on the field it complete dog sh$$

"Now the okay on the field it complete dog sh$$" ??

Well, I guess some things the cats do isgoing to be stupid. Or I am totally missing something in trying to translate this?

Back