• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcats take drastic drop in latest polls!!!

WyomingGrizFan

Well, maybe to them, the way t-h-e-y a-r-e < http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/misc/cfoot225poll.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Still can't believe that Sacramento State got at least one vote of confidence in being a Top 25 Team. Albeit by having to go to overtime in order to defeat a Division II team?

O.K. they really didn't. #3 is still #3. Now I'll wait for some of their obscene responds to that that torqued their jaws. But hasn't happened yet.

This is last week's poll, but it reflects this week's updated records. I can see why Wyoming thought it was new.

go96griz said:
This is last week's poll, but it reflects this week's updated records. I can see why Wyoming thought it was new.

Yeah, I missed that, thanks for pointing that out. I thought it was a mite early but it looked legitimate.

WyomingGrizFan said:
go96griz said:
Yeah, I missed that, thanks for pointing that out. I thought it was a mite early but it looked legitimate.
They almost get me on this -- updating just the W-L records -- each time, :(
but I've gotten used to double-checking.

egriz paradox.

Maybe we should get back to the real issues. The C.A.T.S. video for example

WyomingGrizFan said:
Well, maybe to them, the way t-h-e-y a-r-e < http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/misc/cfoot225poll.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Still can't believe that Sacramento State got at least one vote of confidence in being a Top 25 Team. Albeit by having to go to overtime in order to defeat a Division II team?

O.K. they really didn't. #3 is still #3. Now I'll wait for some of their obscene responds to that that torqued their jaws. But hasn't happened yet.

Responses like "Good lord you Griz fans are dumb"... or like "That is some great investigative journalism school you have there".... :thumb:

WyomingGrizFan said:

on09k.jpg

O.K. I was a week ahead of myself. Sorry.

How does one stay in the Top Ten after losing to a team that didn't garner not even one vote in the sportsnetwork.com latest Poll?

Buttesportsfan said:
WyomingGrizFan said:

Responses like "Good lord you Griz fans are dumb"... or like "That is some great investigative journalism school you have there".... :thumb:

You should remember an old adage, "silence is golden".

BWahlberg said:
Good to see we're continually concerned about all things bobcats.
What else are we going to talk about. Talking about the griz game is like bragging I beat my 6 year old at H-O-R-S-E.... but it was awseome I have an unbeatable layup.

Back