• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcats Co-year

grizfnz

DONOR
Why is it that the bandwagon MSU fans can't seem to remember to place Co in front of Big Sky Champs and Newcomer of the year?

HORNET said:
ONLY ONE TEAM GETS THE AUTOMATIC BID, THE TEAM IS THE CHAMPS, THATS THE CATS.

by virtue of a tie braker you get the auto bid, but share the CO-champ with ISU and UM. if we use your reasoning, why does MSU have a banner hanging up from the early 80's that say champs, when they were CO-champs? even wonderboy Cosmo stated that all 3 schools are in line for rings, although ISU and MSU probably won't know what to do with them :lol: :lol: :lol:

How old are you? 9 maybe 10. I think AOL has a message board for kids like you. Does your mom know that you are using the internet. Why don't you say something intelligent or find somewhere else to go.

Hornet - you didn't answer the question from before. If your point is valid, why are the Cats hanging the banner from 1982 as Big Sky Champion. The Griz got the automatic berth in the playoffs.

Sorry, you can't have it both ways.

grizpack said:
Hornet - you didn't answer the question from before. If your point is valid, why are the Cats hanging the banner from 1982 as Big Sky Champion. The Griz got the automatic berth in the playoffs.

Sorry, you can't have it both ways.

They can only put in ONE team for the playoffs by virtue of the auto bid, but that's neither here nor there. You're sharing the championship with two other teams, one of which was knocked out by the tie breaker (ISU).

This year I'd rather have the national ranking over the Big Sky "bid." You'll understand why this Saturday when you're in LA and we're playing a home game.

I wish you guys the best this Saturday. I'd love a rematch in Missoula (under the assumption we can get some things taken care of at home this Saturday).

Back