• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BOBCATS BIG SKY CHAMPS, GOT TO LOVE THAT

HORNET said:
HAIL TO THE CHAMPS

The Griz Nation thanks you very much for the recognition, but simmer it just a bit. We're used to it. A simple congratulatory note would have sufficed. '98, '99, '00, '01, and '02. 5 years and rollin!!. (that would be 5 years in a ROW :eek: there are more)

Hornette. This is what is funny. Most Griz fans I know don't really say much about being co-conference champions, unless you pussy cats spout off about being conference champs. Co-Champions is not necessarily a prize in our book, Champion, singular is what we strive for and boast about...NOT CO-Champions. So keep it up... you sound like an ass.

Looks like most from UM don't understand what TIEBREAKER means. The automatic IAA playoff berth goes to the Big Sky CHAMPION- look it up.

good luck.....on the road....against Northern Iowa. I'm really hoping that they are as good as you think you are. Also hoping that the Griz are as good as we think we are....Maybe we can go at it again in the championship game.

Damn, flathead, why do you have to go and use the same avatar as me?

I can go get another, if you like; although I do have seniority.

FlatheadCat said:
Looks like most from UM don't understand what TIEBREAKER means. The automatic IAA playoff berth goes to the Big Sky CHAMPION- look it up.

Ok flatcat your right. Because of the tiebreaker system the cats are the bsc champions and were last year. Congrats on your win and the crown.

I for one am disappointed that we did not win the bsc. However, I and many more, if not all Griz fans have always had our sights set alittle bit higher then the bsc, unlike the cats fans. We strive to became once again NC's not just bsc champs.

But then again we cannot and should not take away your well earned bsc crown/rings. I see to that you have earned the respect of the 1aa committee by being seeded 14th this year, much better than your 16th seed last year.

In comparsion your conference crown and your win over the Griz have done wonders for the respect that the Griz have in 1aa and within the committee. I mean the Griz are only seeded 5th with a good chance of hosting the playoffs all the way through the semi's. Not bad for a second tier bcs team.

Again congrats on your win and the crown. Now sit back in your bean bag chair in a couple of weeks and watch the Griz move on to bigger and better accompliments than the bsc title..

Sfgriz, you gotta at least get your facts straight. First, UM is not "seeded" fifth. Only the top 4 teams are seeded. They will get, and deserve to get, at least one home game, maybe more. Second, MSU is definitely not "seeded" 14th. If we were, we would be playing at Wofford, who is the actual #3 seed. We were moved higher than that, and are playing another team that is not seeded. I have to admit, I was shocked when the seedings were announced, because I would have bet money that we were going to go down to Lake Charles again. I guess we got a LOT of respect from the committee for winning the Big Sky, along with winning six of our last seven games. Lastly, it pisses me off when Griz fans spout off about "everyone else is happy just to get in the playoffs, while the Griz expect to be there, don't care about Big Sky titles, and are the only ones who have higher hopes of winning a national title..." Do you think that the Bobcats (and every other team in the tourney, for that matter) don't expect to win every game from here on in? If you do think that, then you are sadly mistaken. I fully expect the Cats to go to Iowa and whoop up on the Panthers, and win the next weekend, and so on and so forth.

BozoneCat said:
Lastly, it pisses me off when Griz fans spout off about "everyone else is happy just to get in the playoffs, while the Griz expect to be there, don't care about Big Sky titles, and are the only ones who have higher hopes of winning a national title..." .

Feel free to find another board, because this board is named GRIZBOARD!

Hey GavinD n Flathead, If you guys are having an avatar problem I'd be happy to offer yous this
BobcatrPolcat.gif
:)

grassgrunt said:
Hey GavinD n Flathead, If you guys are having an avatar problem I'd be happy to offer yous this
BobcatrPolcat.gif
:)

Mr. grassgrunt,

You are, without a doubt, " The Undisputed King of Avitars".

Latest posts

Back