• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobcat fans need your help

grizaremoregooder

A buddy of mine was parked in the Safeway parking lot this Tuesday around 14:00 in a handicapped spot. He was driving a maroon Chevy Blazer with Griz plates (he is recovering from knee replacement surgery). Someone in a white truck pulled in along side of his rig on both sides and doored his vehicle causing a lot of damage to it. He asked Safeway management if they had cameras for their parking lot and they said no. If anyone saw what happened and can identify who did this it would greatly be appreciated. Not trying to start a pissing match about who's fans are the biggest jerks but would love to catch the person who did this.

When I was 12 somebody slashed the rear tire on my Huffy. If you have any information please post in this Football message board thread. I am almost positive it was a Cat fan that did it.

FTC,
Lord Disick

OK Disick, u caught me

didn't know my pen knife would do such damage.

Griz fan every day of the year but one-Go Cats

Got him right here!

buRIn.gif

grizaremoregooder said:
A buddy of mine was parked in the Safeway parking...in a handicapped spot. He was driving a maroon Chevy Blazer with Griz plates...

And you say he was a Bobcat fan?..driving a maroon coloured car with Griz plates?..in Bozeman?

WyomingGrizFan said:
grizaremoregooder said:
A buddy of mine was parked in the Safeway parking...in a handicapped spot. He was driving a maroon Chevy Blazer with Griz plates...

And you say he was a Bobcat fan?..driving a maroon coloured car with Griz plates?..in Bozeman?

where did he say he was a bobcat fan??

WyomingGrizFan said:
grizaremoregooder said:

Punctuation is critical. He's ACTUALLY saying:

Bobcat fans, need your help.

Hammer said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
grizaremoregooder said:

where did he say he was a bobcat fan??

Sorry, I was going by first impression of a statement read as:.."Bobcat fan needs your help." If I read it as..."Bobcat fan's need your help"..maybe I could have caught that. But being that you're talking about Bobcat fans in general...then: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHHB00Nu3Ak[/youtube]

The man who's vehicle was damaged is ex special forces military been out of work since April because of his knee. His brother in law is a member of the Mission Mountain Wood band hell of a nice guy didn't deserve this I would like to prison shank the SOB that did this. If you were at Safeways in Bozeman last Tuesday and saw something please pm me if not no worries. We are both die hard Grizzly fans that live in the Bozeman area.

grizaremoregooder said:
The man who's vehicle was damaged is ex special forces military been out of work since April because of his knee. His brother in law is a member of the Mission Mountain Wood band hell of a nice guy didn't deserve this I would like to prison shank the SOB that did this. If you were at Safeways in Bozeman last Tuesday and saw something please pm me if not no worries. We are both die hard Grizzly fans that live in the Bozeman area.

Get the fuck over it. Christ, it's just a vehicle. It still runs fine, I presume?

calm...down... you'll live a happier life.

How much vandalism happens in Bozeman? Seems like every week there is a car or truck getting ruffled in a parking lot somewhere.

Here's what I don't understand.. you know the color of this vehicle, and that it's a truck, but you need help finding who it was. If you had this much info, and this much time, why didn't you grab a license plate?

grizaremoregooder said:

No doubt the FBI is all over this malicious car "dooring". I can't believe this type of door paint genocide continues to happen in this country. When will the madness end!?!? Whoever committed this atrocity deserves to be shanked prison style no doubt grizaremoregooder. I hope you find him and commit a retaliatory murder, because it's the only thing that could ever make amends for this horrific act in the eyes of any REAL American.

USA! USA! USA!
Sgt. Disick

Tod said:
grizaremoregooder said:

Get the f*** over it. Christ, it's just a vehicle. It still runs fine, I presume?

Tell you what, let me know where I can find your car and let's see who is smiling.

MrTitleist said:
Here's what I don't understand.. you know the color of this vehicle, and that it's a truck, but you need help finding who it was. If you had this much info, and this much time, why didn't you grab a license plate?
The paint that was left on the doors was white too high for a car. Was a surprise for him when he got back to his vehicle didn't see it happen.

so this guy pulled in on the driver's of your friends car, parked, doored him multiple times (aggressively, criminally) then backed up at some point, moved over to the passenger side of the car, and excessively doored him on that side as well? I am so sorry. please do not let the acts of a few idiot fans reflect the Bobcat fanbase. let me know how i can help.

grizaremoregooder said:
Tod said:
grizaremoregooder said:

Get the f*** over it. Christ, it's just a vehicle. It still runs fine, I presume?

Tell you what, let me know where I can find your car and let's see who is smiling.

105 Wapikiya Drive, Missoula, MT, 59803.

I'm...fucking...smiling! :)

Tod said:
grizaremoregooder said:
Tod said:
grizaremoregooder said:

105 Wapikiya Drive, Missoula, MT, 59803.

I'm...fucking...smiling! :)

you'd be the first person pissing and whining to the cops if something like this happened to you.

Latest posts

Back