• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bobby Hauck

buckruff

2013 will be the year of Houck at UNLV. Have you looked at the schedule? I can see 8-9 wins this year now that the Big Ten or Big Twelve is out of the picture.

You are high. They have a Big 10 team on their schedule, Minnesota. They will lose that game. I see 2-3 wins, tops. Also, UNLV has had two 8 win seasons in the last 33 years. The odds are severely not in their favor.

I think the only question for BH is will he be fired at the end of the season or before the end of the season.

Perhaps one of you degenerate gamblers could put together a betting pool as to which game he is fired. Geddes?

My money is right after the Wofford game...................just trying to keep this about Montana and the FCS

:coffee:

UNLV will be better. But not 8-9 wins this year better. With the AD gone (who loved BH) he may not make it to the end of the year.

buckruff said:
2013 will be the year of Houck at UNLV. Have you looked at the schedule? I can see 8-9 wins this year now that the Big Ten or Big Twelve is out of the picture.

Not so fast, Bobby. You have a long season in front of you. Or not.

Seems like most are in agreement that Hauck will see the door after the
next season. My question is where will he go? Will he return to UM? Do you
guys want him back? Does he take on a lesser role with an FBS team or does
he return to the FCS.

catdaddy7 said:
he return to the FCS.

He will become a special teams coordinator somewhere that does not have Montana in the name.

catdaddy7 said:
he return to the FCS.

Good chance he could wind up in the NFL.

I think Bobby Hauck is an extremely driven and knowledgeable football coach.

I wish he would have stayed at UM longer, as he would have possibly been offered a better school to be the head coach at. UNLV may be a lost cause for anyone...

IntuitiveGriz said:
I think Bobby Hauck is an extremely driven and knowledgeable football coach.

I wish he would have stayed at UM longer, as he would have possibly been offered a better school to be the head coach at. UNLV may be a lost cause for anyone...
I agree with this. I would anticipate that Bobby would end up as an assistant in the NFL or a major college, and he deserves that.

And to help you out Ursa, the simple overunder shall be does Hauck finish the season. I say nay. I am now accepting credit cards..

MrTitleist said:
You are high. They have a Big 10 team on their schedule, Minnesota. They will lose that game. I see 2-3 wins, tops. Also, UNLV has had two 8 win seasons in the last 33 years. The odds are severely not in their favor.
I looked at their schedule as well and I have to agree I only see 3 or 4 wins. It's too bad for Bobby but he knew what he was getting into when he joined the program

Look. Titleist is a WY Cowboy. The only MWC team he can look down on is UNLV. Or thinks he can look down. Why he is so confident BH will not beat Minn. is beyond me. I see BH has the team he's been building for these past 3 seasons. BH will have the equivalent, finally, of what he had w/ the 2009 Griz. The past 3 seasons mean zilch, far as I'm concerned. BH is too good a coach for that to continue, despite what aholes like Alphalfa, et al. say. Titleist, BH will beat your Cowboy ass this season, as well as all in the MWC, except for Utah State & San Jose State. Even then, they'll know they had a fight on their hands.

BH has the horses he's been needing. No excuses, this time. None needed. :evil:

Latest posts

Back