• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bo Tully

JayLarson

I will be the first to admit that I have not had many kind things to say about Bo Tully's play on the field over the last few seasons, but today he has another opportunity to change my comments about him. He will need to be in position today, and he must tackle well, which has always been my biggest problem with him. He is a senior and needs to step up in a major way in the pass defense, we know that ND is going to go right at him. He had a int vs APP which was nice to see and only blew one tackle that I saw, best of luck to Bo and the Griz today, bring home the W boys!!

Bo Tully has never been that bad, he has looked bad in a couple different situations and he has had a couple bad games like last year v UND and everyone formed their opionion about him unfairly in my opinion... He's been a starter for a couple of years because he's a good player not because we don't have anybody that can play safety. You will appreciate him by the end of the season for sure.

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt that he is a decent player I think we just got spoiled by having a couple of NFL safeties back to back.

I think the safties have a much better coach this year than last year. Come to think of it so is the Offensive coordinator.

84GRIZ said:
I think the safties have a much better coach this year than last year. Come to think of it so is the Offensive coordinator.

Amen! I wonder which high school "the drifter" will be coaching at next year?

indian-outlaw said:
Bo Tully has never been that bad, he has looked bad in a couple different situations and he has had a couple bad games like last year v UND and everyone formed their opionion about him unfairly in my opinion... He's been a starter for a couple of years because he's a good player not because we don't have anybody that can play safety. You will appreciate him by the end of the season for sure.

Words of wisdom from Indian Outlaw. As usual.

Back