• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bison/Griz

tojo70

Today NDSU plays Ferris State. Yes, NDSU is playing a D-II team. However they are playing Ferris State as a fill in because this is the game that MSU backed out of. My buddy is tailgaiting outside the FargoDome. He sent me this pic:

tojo70 said:
Today NDSU plays Ferris State. Yes, NDSU is playing a D-II team. However they are playing Ferris State as a fill in because this is the game that MSU backed out of. My buddy is tailgaiting outside the FargoDome. He sent me this pic:
THAT'S AWESOME!!! FTC!!

tojo70 said:
Looks like a couple of flagships to me...not many teams that would like to come to their houses right now. :egriz:

rimrockgriz said:
tojo70 said:
Looks like a couple of flagships to me...not many teams that would like to come to their houses right now. :egriz:
:thumb: After last weekend I would have to imagine that the Griz's D is ranked pretty high.

See how they put the Dakota flag on top of the Griz flag? Arrogant jerks. One of the least classy fan bases in the country.

Ray W said:
See how they put the Dakota flag on top of the Griz flag? Arrogant jerks. One of the least classy fan bases in the country.
The pic was taken in Fargo. What more do you want from them?

tojo70 said:
Cool.

Last week Bison fans hung their banner over the top of the Kansas State billboard. I wish I'd saved the picture of that.

NLGrizFan said:
Ray W said:
The pic was taken in Fargo. What more do you want from them?
I think he was joking this time. I think.

Was it an NDSU fans RV that the kitten faithful :msugrad: fandom torched and did over $10,000.00 dollars worth of Damage to outside Martel field a few years back?

The kittens are "O" so classy
anigif_banana-cat-gif-30529-1298702716-31.gif

bear axed. Every fan base does thousands and thousands of dollars worth of damage to the property of the opposing teams' fans. You're just trying to make the cat fans look bad and I won't stand for it.

snap said:
bear axed. Every fan base does thousands and thousands of dollars worth of damage to the property of the opposing teams' fans. You're just trying to make the cat fans look bad and I won't stand for it.
just the 1% though? Right? :(
I bet bobkittenbob33 can straighten us out.

Bison game is close to kickoff and the TV announcers were mocking the cats for the last minute buy out. Bwahahahah...

cclarkblues said:
Last week Bison fans hung their banner over the top of the Kansas State billboard. I wish I'd saved the picture of that.

Here ya go, cclarkblues! :thumb:

1004704_10151876368704532_472868335_n.jpg

rimrockgriz said:
tojo70 said:
NDSU is the only flagship..............

Everyone else is looking up and wanting to be NDSU....stop insulting them with comments like this

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
rimrockgriz said:
tojo70 said:
NDSU is the only flagship..............

Everyone else is looking up and wanting to be NDSU....stop insulting them with comments like this
Me stop insulting...ah...you're gonna quit drinking first...right?? :egriz:

Two flags and neither of them are American, embarrassing.

Sounds like they got a bunch of commies over in ND.

Back