• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Billings' Frac Daddy running for the roses tomorrow

Silvertip

Think I'll put a couple of bucks on the nag's nose. Latest odds 50 -1...Oh did I forget to mention Griz football...Griz football. There...

Silvertip, let me help out too.

One of the owners, Carter Stewart, both played high school football, and is a University of Montana graduate. That should cover it. I've got ten on it just in case the long shot comes in.

Go Frac Daddy, baby needs a new pair of shoes! :ugeek:

Grizzlies1982 said:
Silvertip, let me help out too.

One of the owners, Carter Stewart, both played high school football, and is a University of Montana graduate. That should cover it. I've got ten on it just in case the long shot comes in.

Go Frac Daddy, baby needs a new pair of shoes! :ugeek:

Hmm, $10 to win? I have a less confident $6 to cover win, place or show...just enough to keep me around thru the Derby pre-race stuff which seems to go on as long as the TV runup to the Super Bowl...

Yeah..Carter is an awesome dude! I've seen him at a few Griz games. I know he likes the road trips to NAU. I think I've placed a few dollars too many on this...oh boy :roll: GO Frac !

Latest posts

Back