• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Biggest remaining game???

Cuervohola

DONOR
I would normally say the Cats, but I'm picking EWU... Their QB is NOT Human... I don't know what planet he is from, but I bet the coaches are taking a few extra hours outside scouting North Dakota to figure him out

Agree that we need to focus on UND, but since I'm not actually on the team, EWU is definitely THE game this year.

We need an App State-esque crowd for that one.

uofmman1122 said:
Agree that we need to focus on UND, but since I'm not actually on the team, EWU is definitely THE game this year.

We need an App State-esque crowd for that one.

Oh, the crowd will be maxed out... I won't drive there without tickets for that one

Cuervohola said:
I would normally say the Cats, but I'm picking EWU... Their QB is NOT Human... I don't know what planet he is from, but I bet the coaches are taking a few extra hours outside scouting North Dakota to figure him out

I agree all the way about Adams being a freak and knew that after seeing him against the Griz last year. Ultimately I agree with GrizPack that the next game is the biggest remaining game, even when it is Panhandle St that is the mindset the team will take.

Go Griz...Up with Montana!!!

Whatever game is going on that week. I don't care if its East Wash, Mt St, or Big Sky High school. It's the game that needs to be focused on. One game at a time. It may not be the exciting answere but its the truth.

Griz got spanked in ND last year. Will want revenge and hopefully the OPS game is taken care of by the end of the 1st so a lot of the back-ups can get some good game reps. The Sky is pretty good this year so I hope after coming off a 5-6 year every week gets the focus it deserves

I heard ESPN college football interview Adams on XM radio while I was driving back home on Sunday. He is a very level headed guy. He gave god all the glory for his talents and said that he is glad to be in the Big Sky and at EWU. The guys that interviewed him commented that he single handedly beat OSU and that Adams had the BEST performance of any player in the country this weekend. The one interviewer said Reilly was a personal friend of his and he knows Reilly was impressed with his talents.

The biggest and most important remaining game is and always should be, the next game on the schedule! And right now that would be UND.

App St payback, check.

UND payback is next. I got a funny feeling this group of Griz are focused on a certain game in Grand Forks.

I'm gonna say Cal Poly. EWU is gonna be tough but after seein the highlight reel and some if the conversations on here, we should be able to pull off a win against EWU. Cal Polys D is pretty stout when it comes to the running game and it seems like that is what the Griz are doing.

NLGrizFan said:
I'm gonna say Cal Poly. EWU is gonna be tough but after seein the highlight reel and some if the conversations on here, we should be able to pull off a win against EWU. Cal Polys D is pretty stout when it comes to the running game and it seems like that is what the Griz are doing.
If conversations on egriz dictated how we played then our team would have a split personality, one would win every game and the other would loose every game

many tough games left (NAU, EWU, Cal Poly) but the cats aren't one of them. We will beat them by 30.

1Griz_Fan said:
Cuervohola said:

I agree all the way about Adams being a freak and knew that after seeing him against the Griz last year. Ultimately I agree with GrizPack that the next game is the biggest remaining game, even when it is Panhandle St that is the mindset the team will take.

Go Griz...Up with Montana!!!
Adams is a good player but he will be on his ass the whole game. Griz didn't even blitz the other night and the QBs were running scared. I think NAU may be the hardest game this year.

Back