• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky Week 4 Recap

MrTitleist

Staff member
http://www.egriz.com/2013/09/big-sky-week-4-recap/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Check out this week's recap. Man, the Big Sky was awful this week.

I assume no one expected Ida St to beat UW or Weber to beat No Iowa. The Cats didn't look good without their star qb or otherwise. Some Big Sky teams played each other. Who was surprisingly awful, other than perhaps the Cats (and it wasn't a surprise to me)?

Good for the Griz. Bad for the foes. EWU/SHSU should be another good one. I got SHSU in this one. That Texas speed is hard to beat.

UC Davis looks bad this year, Weber is awful, Sac St is barely competing, UNC isn't competing at all.. hard to get a read on Portland St as they've only played one good team. Cats didn't have a good game. NAU, I don't think, is very good.. struggling on offense, sans their RB Bauman.

MrTitleist said:
UC Davis looks bad this year, Weber is awful, Sac St is barely competing, UNC isn't competing at all.. hard to get a read on Portland St as they've only played one good team. Cats didn't have a good game. NAU, I don't think, is very good.. struggling on offense, sans their RB Bauman.

Perhaps true, but we knew most of this before last Saturday. However, note that Weber beat SFA, which beat the Cats. What's wrong with Sac St? I thought they'd be better. PSU is a bit of a surprise to me. NAU probably isn't as good as expected, but I hope they don't come alive this coming weekend.

That's the most perplexing thing to me.. Weber beats SFA, SFA beats Cats.. Weber is awful, SFA might not be good, Cats supposedly good.. WTF? SacSt.. nearly lost to an NAIA, hammered by two FBS, but SUU barely slips by (SUU supposed to be a decent team, but playing on the road again). SUU is worn out from a lot of road trips so far.

Back