• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky Stats through yesterday

Rhinehart LAT#35

http://www.bigskyconf.com/custompages/football/2013/stats/confldrs.htm#conf.wi2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They have Wagenmann's sack total wrong. He had 1 against ASU and 2 last night. They have him down for just 2.

Rhinehart LAT#35 said:
Keep in mind we haven't played any "quality teams" like Monmouth Convent and Colo-Mesa Community College. :roll:

Hey, don't be a d1ck, CM and Monmouth are legit contenders this year.........

Didn't notice Delirious Magoo even in the top ten of our conference for passing efficiency? Is that because he is only ranked nationally with the big boys? I know he didn't play this weekend, but his efficiency would not change.

gah-riz said:
They have Wagenmann's sack total wrong. He had 1 against ASU and 2 last night. They have him down for just 2.

The initial stats that came out after the Griz beat App showed the Griz with 2 sacks - with one going to Wagenmann. Those stats also showed time of possession of just over 30 minutes for the Griz and almost 24 minutes for App (time of possession should have been 60 minutes combined). Well, the "official" stats were revised sometime after the initial release. I was surprised to see game one stats in last Wednesday's UND game release where the Griz now had 0 sacks and over 36 minutes of time of possession.

Original Stats:
http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools...o_pdf/2013-14/release/release_20130827aaa.pdf

You will have to look at the game release for Ok Panhandle out this Tuesday or Wednesday for the revised game one Griz stats because the athletic department publishes the next game notes on Tuesday/Wednesday prior to the game and then they reuse that same link to post the game stats on Saturday night - essentially erasing the pre-game notes.

Rhinehart LAT#35 said:
Keep in mind we haven't played any "quality teams" like Monmouth Convent and Colo-Mesa Community College. :roll:

oh good lord.... the teams you have played are 1-4.. the Griz 1st 3 opponents are 1-7.... please keep the "quality of competition" to yourself until you actually meet a team with a winning record....

at least the cats have played a 3 time FBS National Champ which tends to mute the all impressive top ten list only 3 weeks into the season....

SMU "claims" shares of national titles, just like the bobcats claim shares of big sky conference titles and national titles that end in a tie (1956) 0-0 tie. SMU then received the "death penalty" from the NCAA after their glory days, which by the way, were even before your '84 glory year. App State has 3 outright national titles and 18 conference titles. Since we are going to dig into the past as you opened the door, UND also has a national title. None of the teams you have competed against have a winning record at this point either.

Rhinehart LAT#35 said:
SMU "claims" shares of national titles, just like the bobcats claim shares of big sky conference titles and national titles that end in a tie (1956) 0-0 tie. SMU then received the "death penalty" from the NCAA after their glory days, which by the way, were even before your '84 glory year. App State has 3 outright national titles and 18 conference titles. Since we are going to dig into the past as you opened the door, UND also has a national title. None of the teams you have competed against have a winning record at this point either.

They will be calling for Ash to resign after this year. Already some Cat fans complaining with their poor performances in the playoffs. I have said this before - Ash is a very nice guy and a complete underperforming coach. He was the default selection in the interview process and now they are stuck with him. You can't really fire him because of his record, but you don't want to keep him because he can't win big games and this is ultimately going to kill their recruiting. This year is evidence of how thin they are at certain positions. Their line is never dominant and quite frankly the Griz shot themselves in the foot two of the last three years and Ash is the one who benefited from it.

BTW - JJ's efficiency number is sick. Just look at the number of attempts he has made compared to the ISU and EWU QB's - then look at the total yards. Damn that is impressive. Very happy for him.

Rhinehart LAT#35 said:
SMU then received the "death penalty" from the NCAA after their glory days.

Having a fan of a cheating team on NCAA probation preach to me about cheating and NCAA probation is priceless!!! Hypocrites are funny!!

App State has 3 outright national titles and 18 conference titles. Since we are going to dig into the past as you opened the door, UND also has a national title

Apparently you lack the intelligence to differentiate the difference between FCS NC's and FBS NC's... do you want me to explain??

again, you guys are funny, funny people.... stupid, but funny nonetheless....

You guys are the ones who need it explained to you. You have one division 1 national championship 30 years ago. And then you fell off the face of the earth. Cheaters? That I will take an explanation on. We punished ourselves for something the NCAA would have merely told us don't let it happen again.

Buttesportsfan said:
Rhinehart LAT#35 said:

Having a fan of a cheating team on NCAA probation preach to me about cheating and NCAA probation is priceless!!! Hypocrites are funny!!

App State has 3 outright national titles and 18 conference titles. Since we are going to dig into the past as you opened the door, UND also has a national title

Apparently you lack the intelligence to differentiate the difference between FCS NC's and FBS NC's... do you want me to explain??

How about putting your money where your troll pie hole is. Predictions on where the cats end the season? I want to save this one for the record books to spank you silly at the end of November. You talk a lot of smack, just not about how good your team is. Buehler - anything......

Copper Griz said:
Buttesportsfan said:
Rhinehart LAT#35 said:

You talk a lot of smack, just not about how good your team is.......

What SMACK have i "talked"? I simply stated the record of the 1st 3 Griz opponents, reminded you trolls that MSU lost to a team who has 3 FBS NC's under their belt, and reminded you not to make light of SMU's NCAA probation considering the position that the Griz have found themselves in.....

Not smack at all...... geezzzz you guys are sensitive!!

Rhinehart LAT#35 said:
You guys are the ones who need it explained to you. You have one division 1 national championship 30 years ago. And then you fell off the face of the earth. Cheaters? That I will take an explanation on. We punished ourselves for something the NCAA would have merely told us don't let it happen again.

there is not one true item in this statement.... do you ever tire of being so mentally muted? :thumb:

Geez. All of the other cat trolls can't muster up anything to say over here after this weekend's games. I guess you gotta give ButteMyOtherNamesWereBanned some props!!! :lol:

Back