• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky Little League Today at 3pm on ESPN

ALPHAGRIZ1

If any of you guys get the chance today at 3pm Mountain time on ESPN watch the Big Sky Little League team. If they win, they go back to Williamsport for the LL World Series.

A lot of these kids played on my sons teams the last 3 years and I coached quite a few of them. It is so awesome to see them grow up and how much better they are now than they were when they started.

Watch for Jayden Kay he is a stud and a really good kid. Jack Leuthold pitched a great game the other night to get them here good kid good day...even though they are both cat fans.

Go Big Sky!

51fd6c8ab9be1.preview-620.jpg

The coach in the upper right side of that picture.....his son Nolan plays on this years team, his older son played 2 years ago and hit the walk off HR against California in the 7th inning. Then California beat them later that week for Big Skys only loss at the LLWS.

(California then went on to beat Japan)

Montana was robbed two years ago. That was a double elimination tournament tell the championship game. The loss to Cali was our only one. We should have got one more crack at em even though they did whoop us pretty good in that game. Alpha, it almost sounds like u night have a heart in there after all. I can finnaly take you seriously for once. Go get em Montana.

alabamagrizzly said:
Montana was robbed two years ago. That was a double elimination tournament tell the championship game. The loss to Cali was our only one. We should have got one more crack at em even though they did whoop us pretty good in that game. Alpha, it almost sounds like u night have a heart in there after all. I can finnaly take you seriously for once. Go get em Montana.

If you tell ANYONE......you better sleep lightly...... ;)

:thumb:

Oh, and I totally agree with you about the double elimination stuff, but its over and those kids still smile when they talk about being there.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
If any of you guys get the chance today at 3pm Mountain time on ESPN watch the Big Sky Little League team. If they win, they go back to Williamsport for the LL World Series.

A lot of these kids played on my sons teams the last 3 years and I coached quite a few of them. It is so awesome to see them grow up and how much better they are now than they were when they started.

Watch for Jayden Kay he is a stud and a really good kid. Jack Leuthold pitched a great game the other night to get them here good kid good day...even though they are both cat fans.

Go Big Sky!

Great pitching by Leuthold the other day. Who is pitching today?

BSLL seems to be on ESPN more than we do.

cclarkblues said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Go Big Sky!

Great pitching by Leuthold the other day. Who is pitching today?

BSLL seems to be on ESPN more than we do.

I would guess Kay or Askelson, not sure on where their pitch counts are at right now.

Thanks for the information Alpha. I will tune in. At least their hats look more like GRIZ than Cats. GO MONTANA!!!!

Go figure, girls softball game running long! This sucks, why does this happen so often when Montana teams are on National or regional tv?

mtgrizrule said:
Go figure, girls softball game running long! This sucks, why does this happen so often when Montana teams are on National or regional tv?

Because ESPN has to jam their agendas down peoples throats.

I rarely watch the racist, gay, soccer network anymore.

:coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Go Big Sky!

Sorry AG1. Eastlake LL is in the house. Go Chula Vista!

Latest posts

Back