• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Big Sky Challange?

alabamagrizzly

Does anyone know if the big sky challange will be up again this year. I had a lot of fun with it last year even though I think the 185 of you that did better then me were all cheaters :rip: :-D

alabamagrizzly said:
Does anyone know if the big sky challange will be up again this year. I had a lot of fun with it last year even though I think the 185 of you that did better then me were all cheaters :rip: :-D

I am interested in this also.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk HD

Yes the Big Sky Challenge will be back. We are finalizing the schedule for this year and will be accepting entries this week. I'll make a post when it's ready.

NLGrizFan said:
I don't know what this is but I like the sounds of it.
It was a really cool site that was set up last year where each week you could predict the winner of every team in the Big Sky. It was free and the only thing you could win was bragging rights but it was a lot of fun. Unfortunately because of the grizzlies poor season, I'm not sure if many griz fans did well. There were hundereds of participants last year and you had to be nearly perfect to be at the top but regardless it was a lot of fun. Here is the link to last years site. I imagine it will be the same this year but I'm not sure.
http://www.bigskychallenge.com/

Back