• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Best wishes and good luck to Travon's mom

PlayerRep

UM is going to love your son. Good luck to you. We think Trevon is going to be a star.

http://missoulian.com/sports/college/montana/football/speltz-getting-juiced-for-the-opener/article_e203cb10-07ac-11e3-8f62-0019bb2963f4.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Welcome to GRIZ NATION to the Vans. Let's all say prayers for his mother. I have already said some for her and the family.

Cannot wait to hear his reaction to the crowd after that 1st tunnel entrance to WAGRIZ!!!

That entrance to the field would be maximized if only the tailgaters could get inside by the time the team took the field.

1976griz said:
That entrance to the field would be maximized if only the tailgaters could get inside by the time the team took the field.

Already? I would like to introduce you all to my ex-wife,1976griz. I would recognize that whining anywhere...

Best of luck to the Vans!

Ursa Major said:
1976griz said:

Already? I would like to introduce you all to my ex-wife,1976griz. I would recognize that whining anywhere...

the truth is not whining..............

krammer said:
Ursa Major said:
1976griz said:

the truth is not whining..............
+1

Welcome to Griz Nation, and my best to your mom... What she needs to do is drink 100% organic cranberry juice... I passed several kidney stones by doing that... Not a guaranteed cure for her, but it's a hell of a lot cheaper than a hospital bill

1976griz said:
:clap:

especially for third quarter support

best to travon's mom.......apple cider vinegar will break them up in a couple of days..had the experience

travon,
good to have you on our team...looking forward to seeing you play this year

zirge said:
1976griz said:
:clap:

especially for third quarter support

best to travon's mom.......apple cider vinegar will break them up in a couple of days..had the experience

travon,
good to have you on our team...looking forward to seeing you play this year

Yeah, Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar is a mainstay in my kitchen... Badass in ribs marinade too :thumb:

First of all, good luck and prayers go out to Jeanitte Van, back in beautiful San Diego. Get better soon :!: :!:

Not sure what this eGriz kidney stone talk is about, Jeanitte has dialysis. Only 14 percent of her kidneys work so she’s in and out of the hospital. They’re trying to figure through that.

And to Travon, you're a special football talent. You have college All-American and NFL written all over you. Get and stay healthy my friend, we NEED YOU. I frigin love the reason they call him Juice. That makes me laugh.

And you are going to have tears in your eyes when you run out of the tunnel on Aug 31, I guarantee you that. Because Griz Nation is going to shower you boys with tons of love and admiration. :woo:

It's going to be a "scary-good" year, I've even say a VanTastic year.

GO GRIZ :egriz:

IntuitiveGriz said:
First of all, good luck and prayers go out to Jeanitte Van, back in beautiful San Diego. Get better soon :!: :!:

Not sure what this eGriz kidney stone talk is about, Jeanitte has dialysis. Only 14 percent of her kidneys work so she’s in and out of the hospital. They’re trying to figure through that.

And to Travon, you're a special football talent. You have college All-American and NFL written all over you. Get and stay healthy my friend, we NEED YOU. I frigin love the reason they call him Juice. That makes me laugh.

And you are going to have tears in your eyes when you run out of the tunnel on Aug 31, I guarantee you that. Because Griz Nation is going to shower you boys with tons of love and admiration. :woo:

It's going to be a "scary-good" year, I've even say a VanTastic year.

GO GRIZ :egriz:

She needs natural treatment, not dialysis... Skip past the tan section at the top of this link, just read everything else

http://www.naturalnews.com/GoogleSearchResults.html?q=kidney+dialysis&cx=010579349100583850635%3Aw_kzwe9_yca&cof=FORID%3A11&ie=UTF-8&sa.x=0&sa.y=0&siteurl=www.naturalnews.com%2F&ref=&ss=6191j4704343j15" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Such a sad situation. My prayers go out to Mrs. Van & family in hoping that she will get better soon.

Seems like this story has some misinformation, though. I have followed this kid since he arrived. Did well this spring & fall looks promising. Overall, he is a fun player to watch. According to Van's twitter, though, I got the impression he spent quite some time back in West Virginia (at former school Marshall) partying & getting tattooed. Not exactly the "had to be home to help take care of his mother" that was told to the paper (& probably coaches/teammates). I was rooting for this kid, but taking such a tragic family situation and twisting it around for a selfish advantage is wrong. Too bad he basically pushed out another running back who was truly a good kid that appreciated his opportunities.

niner-griz48 said:
Such a sad situation. My prayers go out to Mrs. Van & family in hoping that she will get better soon.

Seems like this story has some misinformation, though. I have followed this kid since he arrived. Did well this spring & fall looks promising. Overall, he is a fun player to watch. According to Van's twitter, though, I got the impression he spent quite some time back in West Virginia (at former school Marshall) partying & getting tattooed. Not exactly the "had to be home to help take care of his mother" that was told to the paper (& probably coaches/teammates). I was rooting for this kid, but taking such a tragic family situation and twisting it around for a selfish advantage is wrong. Too bad he basically pushed out another running back who was truly a good kid that appreciated his opportunities.

Nice second post, douchy!

niner-griz48 said:

What the....

niner-griz48 said:

Dude...

You're a vagina!

niner-griz48 said:

Kirsh is that you? ;)

Back