• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Best Griz bar in Bozeman?

trouthunter

I will be working in Bozeman on Saturday and am wondering of there is a Griz bar over there, or if I will be forced to watch the game from my hotel. Thanks in advance.

Not_sure_if_serious.jpg

Corner club would probably put it on for you and they have the best wings in the state. Not really a good sports bar...is there a buffalo wild wings since I moved???

trouthunter said:
I will be working in Bozeman on Saturday and am wondering of there is a Griz bar over there, or if I will be forced to watch the game from my hotel. Thanks in advance.
All of them. They will all be watching with Griz envy

As a Griz living in Bozeman, I can tell you the GranTree on North 7th gets my vote. Good food, lots of TVs and not the obnoxious sorts rooting against UM.

Griz fan, go The Club in the GranTree Inn. It's the best place to watch a game and you will be welcome. If I see you there I will buy you a beer!

dupuyer griz said:
Corner club would probably put it on for you and they have the best wings in the state. Not really a good sports bar...is there a buffalo wild wings since I moved???

Someone hasn't been to the Despo...

Htowngriz said:
dupuyer griz said:

Here we go . . .

I am moving to Big Sky in the next few weeks, so the GranTree is the best place to talk and meet Griz football in Bozo? I will be there in the upcoming weeks, but not before I go to the App St game! I'd like to find a place where 15-20 Griz fans meets up weekly!!

CatzWillRise said:
I'd like to think such a place doesn't exist.
Well, that is what you get for thinking...and probably also for being educated in Bozeman.
Sorry man, it was there for the taking.

Corner Club at 4 Corners? GREAT food. Not sure if they are Griz friendly or not but i ate lunch in there almost every day when we built the 4 corners town pump. Get the pork chop sammy!

Dry Fly Saloon in the Holiday Inn on 7th is pretty good. the bartender is a huge Pittsburgh Penguins fan and its a pretty neutral atmosphere.

Your asking the wrong question.

You should be asking were the LEAST friendly to Griz bar is in Bozeman. That way when the Griz thump Appy you can achieve MAXIMIUM smack talk! :lol: :p

Htowngriz said:
dupuyer griz said:

I've heard that theirs are good as well, guess I'll make the wife go there after all it's my damn 30th birthday and I'll do whatever the fu$k I want. Gonna have to be really good to be better though. Kind of upsets me my brother graduates out of the engineering department this year so I'll have to make up a reason to go eat them.

Back