• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bengal Fan predicting 11-1 in 03

There's one crazy mofo. He says Montana will have a rebuilding year. Why, because of the new coach? Because all our talent is coming back. If Hauck is anything like Glenn his first year, we'll be contending for that National Championship while running the table in the Big Sky. Idaho State will be tough though, I'll give him that. If any game this year decides the conference championship, I bet it will be that one.

Jimus said:
There's one crazy mofo. He says Montana will have a rebuilding year. Why, because of the new coach? Because all our talent is coming back. If Hauck is anything like Glenn his first year, we'll be contending for that National Championship while running the table in the Big Sky. Idaho State will be tough though, I'll give him that. If any game this year decides the conference championship, I bet it will be that one.

I think the Big Sky Conferance, though the lack of respect it seems to recieve, will be one of the toughest conferances this season. U of M, MSU, and Idaho will be bad asses to non conferance foes.

SpokaneGriz said:
Shakermaker, do you mean Idaho State, Idaho is no longer in our conference?
Yes I mean Idaho State, that's what I said didn't I??? Idaho. I don't recall throwing a University in front of Idaho.

I was refering to the current Big Sky lineup.

Shakermaker said:
SpokaneGriz said:
Yes I mean Idaho State, that's what I said didn't I??? Idaho. I don't recall throwing a University in front of Idaho.

No, you said Idaho. So much talk about how Idaho should move down to 1AA from 1A, need to say Idaho State. Or people will think Idaho already moved down to 1AA and rejoined the Big Sky. Many people do not throw University in front of Montana to mean Montana. Or is it that when people do NOT throw University in front of Montana, they mean Montana State?

Shakermaker said:
SpokaneGriz said:

Shaker.....didn't mean to ruffle your feathers big guy but True Griz is exactly correct...........I don't recall any long time Griz fans calling Idaho State.."IDAHO" or referring to the VANDALS as the University of IDAHO, just seem to remember the spuds on the floor at Dahlberg a time or two!! :lol: Idaho State has and always will be the "little brother" university to the Vandals and Boise ST. I would bet the farm regardless that the "Bungles" wont go undefeated in the Big Sky in 2003!!

SpokaneGriz said:
Shakermaker said:
SpokaneGriz said:

Shaker.....didn't mean to ruffle your feathers big guy but True Griz is exactly correct...........I don't recall any long time Griz fans calling Idaho State.."IDAHO" or referring to the VANDALS as the University of IDAHO, just seem to remember the spuds on the floor at Dahlberg a time or two!! :lol: Idaho State has and always will be the "little brother" university to the Vandals and Boise ST. I would bet the farm regardless that the "Bungles" wont go undefeated in the Big Sky in 2003!!
Now worries :D . I was in a bit of a cynical mood the day I replied to you, but you're right now that I think about it. When someone refered to Idaho, they were refering to U of I back in the day... not the Bengals. Kind of like when someone says Montana... they're refering to U of M not MSU. So good catch, my bad, and I'll refer to ISU as ISU or the Idaho team that won't beat the Griz this year.

Now that we're clear on all of that... Hey ISU :fist: 0X ....... Go Griz!

Latest posts

Back