• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ben Worst ST Player of the week

Awesome for him! I hope he gets the nod at NAU. I think he definitely earned it.

Griz2k said:
Awesome for him! I hope he gets the nod at NAU. I think he definitely earned it.

Delaney has been quoted saying he is now the new starting kicker.

Congrats Worst!

http://www.bigskyconf.com/news/2013/9/23/FB_0923132919.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Very much deserved. Worst starting is a decision that is about 4 weeks late. He made his 50 and 41 yard field goals look like chip shots whereas Lider made his look like a squib kick. A huge sigh of relief now that we can have some confidence in the kicking department.

Alpha has posted on here that Gamboa should be playing all of the next game. For the record and for the years to come, I want to add my name now to that so Alpha doesn't take all the credit and claim no else agreed. :idea:

Never rest until your worse is worst? I can't make that work. But this the worst thing that could have happened to our kicking game.

WyomingGrizFan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
That is the Worst thing I have read all week
You're sick. :lol:

Sure glad he walked on with the Griz instead of with Idaho State.
Better, certainly, if he wanted to play with a winning program. But he should have thought of his longer term career prospects: At ISU, he could have been the leading scorer on the team. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And say what you want about the big quonset hut, kicking indoors should have improved his average. Of course, if he stays as good as he started out, that wouldn't make any difference, would it. :thumb:

IdaGriz01 said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
That is the Worst thing I have read all week
You're sick. :lol:

Sure glad he walked on with the Griz instead of with Idaho State.
Better, certainly, if he wanted to play with a winning program. But he should have thought of his longer term career prospects: At ISU, he could have been the leading scorer on the team.

And say what you want about the big quonset hut, kicking indoors should have improved his average. Of course, if he stays as good as he started out, that wouldn't make any difference, would it.

I guess I should have done some research. Looks as if Ben Worst was offered a preferred walk-on with UTEP and that Carroll College offered him a scholarship. But I guess the lure and aura of Washington-Griz Stadium was too much to pass up < http://magicvalley.com/sports/local/twin-falls-kicker-ben-worst-commits-to-montana/article_93f8bc32-8165-11e2-953b-0019bb2963f4.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; Ben Worst has an older sister that's on the Griz Track Team < http://www.gogriz.com/sports/c-itrack/mtt/worst_madison00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
We have the Worst fans.................
That go to the Worst stadium and root for the Worst team in the Worst conference in 1-AA in the Worst Leauge playing the Worst sport in the Worst country on the Worst continent on the Worst planet in the Worst galaxy in the Worst solar system in Worst universe.

Too far? mabey.

Back