• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Bellevue/Skyline

Mr. Greenjeans

3A Bellevue (Kanogata, etc.) crushing 4A Skyline 35 zip at half on the Root replay that is on now. 193 rush yards at half. 10 titles in 12 years, that is impressive. Nice to know lots of their kids choose to come here. Success breeds success.

What's the final score? Also, Warren and Nguyen brothers, and some other lessor players. My nephew is a Bellevue captain this year.

I watched maybe 5 minutes on root, but had cleaning chores to do, but as anyone knows, the Griz have a direct pipeline to Bellevue... I played them once when I was in High School in WA, way back in 92, and they kicked our ass... We just couldn't contain their run offense...

Final score was 45 -7 Bellevue. The Skyline 7 came near the end of the game. Skyline has ruled class 4A in Washington for 4 or 5 years, but it's former QBs are now playing for Kansas (Heaps) and USC (Max Browne, freshman, last year's Gatorade national player of the year.) Bellevue, on the other hand, has been the beast of class 3A for better than a decade and appears to just keep on reloading. Bellevue had 17 new starters on the field for the game and apparently didn't miss a beat. I hope the Griz continue to nurture the good relationship with Bellevue -- already offered one of the lineman, but he's received 5 or 6 offers and will probably get more.

Flathead Cat said:
PlayerRep said:
What's the final score? Also, Warren and Nguyen brothers, and some other lessor players. My nephew is a Bellevue captain this year.

go back to your fancy dinner..
We all know cats have Griz Envy, but they also seem to have a little PR envy, to which I say, Go back to your meow mix.

Back