• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Baucus retiring....so is it Schweitzer or Racicot?

Racicot.... pfffffffffft the chump gave Montana Power Company what it wanted which screwed us royally. The chump then ran to DC as fast as he could to make a buck as a lobbyist. All the money on K Street wont buy him the election.

NorthEndZoneDan said:
Racicot.... pfffffffffft the chump gave Montana Power Company what it wanted which screwed us royally. The chump then ran to DC as fast as he could to make a buck as a lobbyist. All the money on K Street wont buy him the election.

I was pretty young at this time, but my ultra republican grandparents despise racicot for that reason.

Being I am a damned conservative Independent, I don't like either one of them. Rehberg either. I asked Raciot a question once when he was governer, and 30 minutes later I still didn't know what he said.

Check out the Gallup poll....why do we have to spend so much time and concern with these assholes?

RABIDAWG said:
I asked Raciot a question once when he was governer, and 30 minutes later I still didn't know what he said.

...too funny..if it'z racicot...
...an moving to canada...
...for sure thiz time...

... :cool: ...

Baucus went room to room to get elected to the legislature, during my dorm years. He is a snake-oil salesman, and nothing more, a total POS. Research Montana politics if you want to know the history of the position, and Montana politics in general. The stupidity of the Montana electorate is unbelievable. Like electing, and re-electing a grain farmer from Big Sandy to the Senate, the RE-ELECTING HIM!!!! Or, a radio farm reporter from Billings, and re-electing him. JFC!!!! Big money wanting to control 1% of the Senate, come to Podunk. Hopefully, neither of the aforementioned will be elected. Like electing a whore to clean up prostitution. :puke:

It'll probably be Schweitzer by default. the Montana GOP is a decrepit cesspool and the Dems don't have anyone with more star power. BS could end up a dark horse for POTUS in 2016.

CentralMontanan said:
It'll probably be Schweitzer by default. the Montana GOP is a decrepit cesspool and the Dems don't have anyone with more star power. BS could end up a dark horse for POTUS in 2016.

Lots of dems hoping for denise juneau.

Racicot is one of the smartest lobbyists in Washington and he would be one of the smartest if not the smartest Senators in Congress if elected. He also knows how to run a campaign, having headed Dubya's 2nd term election. He is also a man of very high character and morals. Would be a great Senator.

I actually think Schweitzer would do an OK job as well. You got to respect his passion and his ability to get things done whether you agree with him or not. He is an effective politician and people are receptive to his style. If elected, you can bet he will find the spotlight and use that to MT's advantage.

I can't think of any other candidates that could be as effective as these two men for MT. Wish Racicot would have taken Tester's seat. Tester is a good guy and means well, but is way over his head.

If you wanted to swing the control of the U.S. Senate, where would you go, New York, California, Florida, or Montana? That's why Tester is where he is, not where he belongs. A left wing version of Burns, bought and paid for.

highlinegriz. Racicot a man of high character and morals? Are you joking? Ask people in his hometown of Libby what they think of his "character" and "morals". The guy is a scumbag.

I know Marc Racicot and his brother personally, in a matter of fact know most of the family, I'm not sure that I would identify him as a " scumbag, however looking thru a different set of eyes I may consider,

Max Baucus

Brian David Schweitzer

Jon Tester, ( would also be right up there in the dolt catagory )

The majority of the liberal leadership, including president Obama and his administration, and a large percentage of the GOP leadership

as "scumbags" and even worse if allowed to, however this administration has made it possible to monitor those that don't believe and follow the agenda, fear I may be sent to Gitmo, or even worse vaporized by a drone on vacation in Butte America.

spsyk said:
I know Marc Racicot and his brother personally, in a matter of fact know most of the family, I'm not sure that I would identify him as a " scumbag, however looking thru a different set of eyes I may consider,

Max Baucus

Brian David Schweitzer

Jon Tester, ( would also be right up there in the dolt catagory )

The majority of the liberal leadership, including president Obama and his administration, and a large percentage of the GOP leadership

as "scumbags" and even worse if allowed to, however this administration has made it possible to monitor those that don't believe and follow the agenda, fear I may be sent to Gitmo, or even worse vaporized by a drone on vacation in Butte America.
If you have that fear, then you were stupid to post this. Right? I mean, you called Obama a scumbag and I'm sure at the least you must fear the IRS.

When Marc Racicot told his dad he was a Republican, his dad said: "I'd rather you told me you were gay." True story.

Back