• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

AZ....

GeauxGriz

I will try to keep this very mild, so you can respond without gettin lock out.

I am critical of the things I think need to be addressed. I'm am optimistic and positive about the things that are workin well. It is that simple. You may not agree with me......but you have to see I am just not an emotional extremist in the way you and Ronbo are. You call it fence sitting....I call it realism.

PS- If I get into politics.....can I count on your vote? :wink:

PSS- Ronbo....I still would like to know why you want me to eat crow....I never said anything that I still don't think is true.....so if you can bring to my attention what it is you were talkin bout, well I will eat my crow. Just don't use name callin'...... you'll get locked out. :lol:

I still would like to know why you want me to eat crow....I never said anything that I still don't think is true

Whether you think it true or not makes little difference.......

When I sugar coat - you must sugar coat.
When I acid coat - you must acid coat.

You must agree with me 100% of the time. :wink:
.....any other course of action is evidence of fallacious thinking, the consequence of which is 'eating crow'.

BTW: save some for AZ. :lol:

Latest posts

Back