• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

AWESOME!!!!!!

chris

Administrator
Staff member
eGriz Club
Look what I got. :D

presspass.jpg

I love it. I will be down there most likely for the first half!

Second Half I'll be around taking pictrues of all the fans, keep your eyes peeled and yell at me!

guess that means you can't get rip-roaring drunk and try to pick up women this game huh? :wink:

It's amazing what a guy can do with a PC and a color laser printer these days :wink:
Better hold on tight to that bad boy if you stop by our tailgate this weekend!!!

Around here a Field Pass for the Griz sidelines will be as big a babe magnet as a backstage pass to an Aerosmith concert.

Hey, do you need a assistant?
I can carry your camera between shots or somethin'.
.....the chicks really like guys with assistants. :lol:

eGriz already has a little possie that follows him where ever he goes. He told me he's not currently accepting applications... I was bummed. :cry:
8)

GoodGodGriz said:
eGriz already has a little possie that follows him where ever he goes. He told me he's not currently accepting applications... I was bummed. :cry:
8)

Reminds me of a bad joke:
The lone ranger is tied to a post, ready to be executed. When on the horizon he sees his sidekick Tonto coming to rescue him. As Tonto approaches the lone ranger notices a nude women riding with Tonto. At which time the lone ranger yells "Tonto you fool, I said possie"!!! :oops: :oops:

I'm jealous Chris !!!! You lucky dawg ! Say Hi to Jon Talmage for me.

Polsongrizfan thinks to himself (must save pic of pass to desktop and get out the photoshop and go to town, then laminate, buy white elastic cord, and.....) :lol:

Chris, I'm sitting in the middle of the northwest endzone (new section) and I hope you get my picture. I'll be easy to see because I'll be the one yelling my head off. Hope you get some good pix of the nez crowd.

Congrats Chris.

I'm not surprised though, because eGriz is a quality site. Are you going to do interviews or is that taboo? If not players interview Hackey the equipment guy he's a good man.

I like the articles the Kaiman(i think) did on the few players they chose. I wonder why more weren't done. The 20 questions type are super cool.

Keep up the good work.

Glad to see you got that pass. Hope to meet you on the field before the game during warm-ups. How about a picture of "Mr Cameraman" on the top of the pressbox during the game! Do you still want that CD disc of Griz pictures from 2000, 2001 and 2002? All you gotta do is stop by Bi-Lo Foods and meet checker Jim.

Latest posts

Back