• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Awesome Coach D!

GlacierGrizX

I also hope D. McGee gets rehabbed fast! As a guy that has been productive as him, never been in trouble,etc; he needs to get back on the field! Godspeed McGee! Good on you Delaney!

You can embed tweets on eGriz now.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MSUBobcatsFB/status/380720918009352192[/tweet]

GlacierGrizX said:
Thanks Grizfan95, I'm not tech savy enough!

No worries! If anyone wants to in the future, just embed the url of the tweet in between [tweet][/tweet] or just use the tweet button above where you type a post.

Class move by Coach Delaney! We are lucky to have two very classy head coaches in this State in Delaney and Ash.

I think the thing I like most about this event is the fact that MSU is the one who tweeted it. It wasn't a PR move by UM and MSU was gracious enough to show the world that the coach at UM is a class act. Good stuff all around.

Very classy on both sides. DM is a great player, never been in trouble and has been nothing but a postive influence on the MSU program. Very nice jesture by Delaney.

wbtfg said:
I think the thing I like most about this event is the fact that MSU is the one who tweeted it. It wasn't a PR move by UM and MSU was gracious enough to show the world that the coach at UM is a class act. Good stuff all around.

Do we still have any PR at this school.

Great classy gesture by coach D....One thing though, the note says McGhee has played two years. Does that mean he is only a junior? WE HAVE HIM FOR ANOTHER YEAR!!!

Part of what makes this rivalry great is stuff like this. Mutual respect, and mutual hatred once it comes to game time.

SACCAT66 said:
Great classy gesture by coach D....One thing though, the note says McGhee has played two years. Does that mean he is only a junior? WE HAVE HIM FOR ANOTHER YEAR!!!

The two years are referring to Micks time as head coach...IMO.

reinell30 said:
SACCAT66 said:

I know, it was just a Joke.

SACCAT66 said:
reinell30 said:
SACCAT66 said:

I know, it was just a Joke.

A Class act like this isn't something to joke about!

I hope he returns healthy and better than ever, so that the Griz can send him into the sunset with a righteous ass kicking in Bozeman!

Zootown Rox said:
I hope he returns healthy and better than ever, so that the Griz can send him into the sunset with a righteous ass kicking in Bozeman!
The Griz gave Armanti Edwards a "grand send off". Next!

ESPN picked up the story

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9694371/montana-grizzlies-coach-writes-get-well-note-rival-montana-state-bobcats-injured-qb-denarius-mcghee" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

BadlandsGrizFan said:
wbtfg said:

Do we still have any PR at this school.

One too many......................

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 4

Latest posts

Back