• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Attendance?

GrizMusician said:
Well? What is the official number?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
25,814 and the eighth largest crowd in Washington-Grizzly Stadium history according to the Missoulian :thumb:
Not a bad turnout for a DII!

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
GrizMusician said:
Well? What is the official number?

25,814 and the eighth largest crowd in Washington-Grizzly Stadium history according to the Missoulian :thumb:
Not a bad turnout for a DII!

It definitely looked fuller than I expected.

2nd half attendance was probably around 7k. Man those students were out of there. One of the emptiest looking shots of the student section. I don't blame them though.

These pictures were taken half way through the third q
Sorry the pictures are small and at the wrong angle I don't know how to upload properly on my iPhone

I noticed the student section emptied out just before 4:20 Central Time. I thought there must have been some other big event they wanted to attend. Maybe it was the tailgating.

AggieMan said:
I noticed the student section emptied out just before 4:20 Central Time. I thought there must have been some other big event they wanted to attend. Maybe it was the tailgating.

Hmmmmmm, don't know where they would be going at 3:20 out here. Nice try...

Back