• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Attendance: 25,604

get'em_griz said:
Not too shabby when rumor was this game wouldn't sell out.

If I listened to every rumor I'd believe that the government is recording all of our emails and phone calls.

Attendance my ass, maybe in actual ticket sales but no fricken way were that many fans in WGS. I bet I saw 200 tickets for sale just walking to the stadium 30 minuets before kickoff. Tons of seats all around in my section.

grizare#1 said:
Attendance my ass, maybe in actual ticket sales but no fricken way were that many fans in WGS. I bet I saw 200 tickets for sale just walking to the stadium 30 minuets before kickoff. Tons of seats all around in my section.

From what I saw at the game, the stadium was packed.

It was packed. Attendance was great but still a classic Homecoming crowd. The D had to BEG for crowd noise on many occasions.

Greenjeans, Today's third quarter was NO DIFFERENT than the last 200 third quarters at Wash-Griz. Do we really have to have this convo over and over???

MODS/Chris: Perhaps we can make a sticky with the explanation for the third quarter crowd, that it's been that way forever and it's not changing so that new or younger Griz fans and some MSU fans and visiting fans don't post EVERY SINGLE GAME about how the crowd was small because they saw a glimpse after halftime on TV?? I think that's a great idea. That convo borders right up there with moving up.

Latest posts

Back