• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ASU Fan here...Thank you guys!

asu1234

ASU fan here….

Just wanted to come back by here and thank everyone for all the travel suggestions before the game, the Cold Smokes leading up to game, and the classy fans after you guys just beat the hell out of us.

This was a trip that will always be remembered…or atleast the parts of it I can remember after spending hours at Red’s, Mo Club, etc!!!

Anyone have any experience shipping beverages? Would love to have someone ship me a case of Cold Smokes (I will pay for your trouble)…not sure I can survive without it!!!

Thanks again guys, and best of luck the rest of the year!

asu1234 said:
ASU fan here….

Just wanted to come back by here and thank everyone for all the travel suggestions before the game, the Cold Smokes leading up to game, and the classy fans after you guys just beat the hell out of us.

This was a trip that will always be remembered…or atleast the parts of it I can remember after spending hours at Red’s, Mo Club, etc!!!

Anyone have any experience shipping beverages? Would love to have someone ship me a case of Cold Smokes (I will pay for your trouble)…not sure I can survive without it!!!

Thanks again guys, and best of luck the rest of the year!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5HXqiIJxwE[/youtube]

this method works great.

Glad you took the time and expense to make it up! Hopefully everything, except the score, was all you expected. Good luck to the Apps the rest of the year! Send me your address, we will see what we can do about the Cold Smoke.

I live in australia and would do some shameful things just for a case of cold smokes!!

Here are some great ASU fans. What a great group, I seen a lot of ASU fans and not one bad one. Fun for all on both sides of the ball.
I wish them the best the rest of the year and moving up.

GO GRIZ

Back