• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Are the tickets being sent out in alphabetical order?

VictorG

DONOR
I see people have started getting their tickets. I've been sitting on pins and needles since Tuesday, racing the dogs to the mail box every afternoon only to find....no tickets.

My last name starts with a "K". Has anyone farther down the alphabet received theirs yet?

Thanks, I was thinking that it might be like the "child credit" refund checks from the government. Polling all the people I know, it seems that those went out alphabetically.

At least they are being sent by U.S. mail. By big dog loves FedX and UPS packages. I'm still finding bits and pieces of "missing" deliveries in the woods!

According to the Gazette they mailed out around 17,500 on monday. Although I live in polson they have not showed up either. I see here on the msg boards people in Helena have recieved some. Its killing me, like the pkgs under the Christmas tree that you can't touch but know are there. :(

Just got a call from the wife... tickets in the mail today! So these are new NEZ seats, in Missoula... took about 3-4 days for delivery...

Whoop-Diddy-Dooo!

Dear God,
C'mon!!! You got two weeks to pull your head out of your butt and let it rain for a solid week. If it happens, I know 23,000+ people who will flock to your side like flies on sh!t.
Thanks,

TripleG

P.S. Sorry bout that incident last week. You know, at the Moulin Rouge :oops:

GGG

GoodGodGriz said:
Dear God,
C'mon!!! You got two weeks to pull your head out of your butt and let it rain for a solid week. If it happens, I know 23,000+ people who will flock to your side like flies on sh!t.
Thanks,

TripleG

P.S. Sorry bout that incident last week. You know, at the Moulin Rouge :oops:

GOD
Hey GGG!!!!

GGG
What!!!!

GOD
How long can you tread water? :D :D

**GGG Edit for Humorous Effects**
GGG
Eternity! Now give me some water! :wink:

I got mine today and I live in Polson and I have the last name that starts with a "K".

I am from Polson and last name is beyond K, but received tkts on Tuesday and I have only been a season tkt holder since 95. Us Polson Egrizers need to meet at the new Brewery.

I live in Butte and my last name starts with I, and no tix yet. Got my parking pass today, but no tix. Got nervous so I called the ticket office. the guy told me they were printed and mailed. I'm gonna be nervous until they are IN HAND!!!!

geeeeeez! Live in Stevi, transferred from SEZ to NEZ, Section 130. NO TICKETS YET!!! Stopped and asked at the ticket office---they said they'd been printed. Hope no one took them from the R!#$#!@#$ box!!

I'm in 130 also, row 12. They said they mailed the tix before the parking pass, yet I recieved the parking pass today. I'm on pins and needles at this point, the USPS better not screw this up!!

Friday and still no tickets. Question: If, god forbid, my tickets somehow got lost in the mail, would the university issue me another set???? Man I'm really sweating bullets now!!

NativeGriz said:
I am from Polson and last name is beyond K, but received tkts on Tuesday and I have only been a season tkt holder since 95. Us Polson Egrizers need to meet at the new Brewery.

Sat. and still no tickets here, I am ready to hurt someone,lol. I agree on meeting at the Glacier Brewing to have a couple. When would you think would be a good time for us to meet Polson Egrizers? Fri. nights before games?

I started this thread last week and I finally got my tickets Saturday. Now I'm wondering if they were mailed out according to how long you've been buying season tickets? We just started getting them in 2000 so maybe we were down the list quite a ways.

That makes sense to me Victor. Just got my tix yesterday, and I have only had season tix for two years so it sure seems like thats how they do it.

Hi from Stevi---finally got our tix Saturday. This is our 3rd year as ticket-holders. yeeehaw! Hammer, did you get yours?

grizfanatic, amen bro, got my tix yesterday also. All is well in the world now. Just wish I could fast forward to saturday!!!!

I have a good feeling about the Maine game. I really believe the Griz will win easily. Don't know why, just a hunch.

Latest posts

Back