• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

April Fools Joke??

NLGrizFan

Well-known member
I seen on Facebook that the Griz are gonna play NDSU September 21. Can anyone confirm this or is someone just having fun? I'd LOVE to see this game!!
 
NLGrizFan said:
I seen on Facebook that the Griz are gonna play NDSU September 21. Can anyone confirm this or is someone just having fun? I'd LOVE to see this game!!

Which Facebook page is it?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2
 
The best April Fools jokes are the ones that could conceivably happen, but after looking at it closely, there is no way it's true.
 
GrizMusician said:
NLGrizFan said:
I seen on Facebook that the Griz are gonna play NDSU September 21. Can anyone confirm this or is someone just having fun? I'd LOVE to see this game!!

Which Facebook page is it?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2
Some random dude no doubt. A better joke would be that we dropped NDSU for OPSU. Then we all laugh, relieved that D2s are only scheduled on April 1st...
 
Blgs Griz Fan said:
If this is true then great. How many times does the University have to clean up the messes the cats make?

Then show us how it's done, show us how it's done. FWIW I hope this slaughter does happen. I might have to make the trip to Fargo to watch this little gem of a game(?) :thumb: .
 
grizbrokebacker1 said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:
If this is true then great. How many times does the University have to clean up the messes the cats make?

Then show us how it's done, show us how it's done. FWIW I hope this slaughter does happen. I might have to make the trip to Fargo to watch this little gem of a game(?) :thumb: .
Kind of like how I try to attend your playoff games(?) Always good for a laugh or ten
 
Brock Landers said:
grizbrokebacker1 said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:
If this is true then great. How many times does the University have to clean up the messes the cats make?

Then show us how it's done, show us how it's done. FWIW I hope this slaughter does happen. I might have to make the trip to Fargo to watch this little gem of a game(?) :thumb: .
Kind of like how I try to attend your playoff games(?) Always good for a laugh or ten

Hey, it's not my fault you can't find the stadium simply because there's not a hill with an M and a river to guide your way. ;)
 
GrizMusician said:
NLGrizFan said:
I seen on Facebook that the Griz are gonna play NDSU September 21. Can anyone confirm this or is someone just having fun? I'd LOVE to see this game!!

Which Facebook page is it?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2
https://www.facebook.com/montanagrizzliesfootballfans?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
 
GrizMusician said:
NLGrizFan said:
I seen on Facebook that the Griz are gonna play NDSU September 21. Can anyone confirm this or is someone just having fun? I'd LOVE to see this game!!

Which Facebook page is it?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2
It was on UM Grizzly Football Fans or something similar to that. I follow quite a few of them on Facebook but I know it was one with quite a few followers
 
grizbrokebacker1 said:
Brock Landers said:
grizbrokebacker1 said:
Blgs Griz Fan said:
If this is true then great. How many times does the University have to clean up the messes the cats make?

Then show us how it's done, show us how it's done. FWIW I hope this slaughter does happen. I might have to make the trip to Fargo to watch this little gem of a game(?) :thumb: .
Kind of like how I try to attend your playoff games(?) Always good for a laugh or ten

Hey, it's not my fault you can't find the stadium simply because there's not a hill with an M and a river to guide your way. ;)
I just look for the giant mural of the fat girl
 
I actually know the page owner & he is a VERY reliable source within the deepest echelons of UM Athletics. :shock:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
GrizMusician said:
I actually know the page owner & he is a VERY reliable source within the deepest echelons of UM Athletics. :shock:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
"Done deal"
 
Brock Landers said:
GrizMusician said:
I actually know the page owner & he is a VERY reliable source within the deepest echelons of UM Athletics. :shock:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
"Done deal"

"Take it to the bank............ :coffee:"

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
 
KoolMoeDee said:
The best April Fools jokes are the ones that could conceivably happen, but after looking at it closely, there is no way it's true.

Does that mean that coach Delaney is not going use duck tape to keep his headphone on and that he got handkerchiefs for Christmas is an April's Fool Joke.
 
Back
Top