• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Appalachian, McNeese State cancel series

And other FBS schools, not just newcomers. However, we have Panhandle State and the Frontier Conference, so, not to worry.

Yep. Appy cancels a tough team to schedule a patsy home game. I thought they had character? They must be afraid of McNeese!! Oh wait, that'e egriz/NDSU logic.

Bear Spray said:
Yep. Appy cancels a tough team to schedule a patsy home game. I thought they had character? They must be afraid of McNeese!! Oh wait, that'e egriz/NDSU logic.
Uh, that or FBS teams aren't usually in the habit of traveling for play-down games :roll:

FBS schools don't travel to FCS school stadiums

After joining Sun Belt Appy sees record Alumni donations

https://twitter.com/GoASU/status/330384533008572416" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Georgia Southern really beefing up schedule

Added

Georgia Southern to play at Navy in 2014, close to adding Georgia Tech & NC State

http://www.fbschedules.com/2013/05/georgia-southern-at-navy-georgia-tech-nc-state-2014/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Brock Landers said:
Bear Spray said:
Uh, that or FBS teams aren't usually in the habit of traveling for play-down games :roll:

Brock, BS and logic are mutually exclusive. However, there's no need to rub it in.

:clap: good for them... will no longer be a FOotball contender for any type of championsbip any more... oh well go Griz!!!

griznation23 said:
:clap: good for them... will no longer be a FOotball contender for any type of championsbip any more... oh well go Griz!!!

Meanwhile.....we remain in the wading pool with our floaties on. :? :|

EverettGriz said:
Brock Landers said:
Bear Spray said:

Brock, BS and logic are mutually exclusive. However, there's no need to rub it in.

I jest, Everett. Appy did what is best for them, which is to schedule a home game and make money.

AZGrizFan said:
Meanwhile.....we remain in the wading pool with our floaties on.

Well, at least the Griz don't have to dish out the NCAA required fee of $ 1.4 million in order to go from Division II to Division I these days < http://www.omaha.com/article/20110508/NEWS01/705089907/-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

WyomingGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Meanwhile.....we remain in the wading pool with our floaties on.

Well, at least the Griz don't have to dish out the NCAA required fee of $ 1.4 million in order to go from Division II to Division I these days < http://www.omaha.com/article/20110508/NEWS01/705089907/-1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:lol:

School desires to move to Division I so drops FOOTBALL to be able to afford to do so... :| :|

Bear Spray said:
EverettGriz said:
Brock Landers said:
Bear Spray said:

I jest, Everett. Appy did what is best for them, which is to schedule a home game and make money.

The only reason App State did it is because they won't play at an FCS venue. Not that hard to understand. :msugrad:

Bear Spray said:

:roll: Leave well enough alone? :lol:

Back