• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

App St vs. NCA&T predictions

Jaredkuehn

I suspect App will get it together today and roll past NCA&T with no problems. I think they will be fired up after last weekends beat down, coaching staff will improve over the course of the year, offense will start to gel, etc. I'd like to get some context for the Grizzlies big win last weekend, but I don't think we'll get it this weekend. App St. 38 NCA&T 14.

Man, I hate bye-weeks.

Jaredkuehn said:
I suspect App will get it together today and roll past NCA&T with no problems. I think they will be fired up after last weekends beat down, coaching staff will improve over the course of the year, offense will start to gel, etc. I'd like to get some context for the Grizzlies big win last weekend, but I don't think we'll get it this weekend. App St. 38 NCA&T 14.

Man, I hate bye-weeks.

But... we've got 11 straight weeks of football after this. Clear sailing.

grizfan95 said:
Jaredkuehn said:

Man, I hate bye-weeks.

But... we've got 11 straight weeks of football after this. Clear sailing.
Good point, I don't have to worry about another bye week until November 30th :D

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
MT Head Guy said:
NC A&T must must a great team leading ASU 14-6 in the 2nd. Where are they ranked?

They aren't, and now they are up 21-6 at the half.

I fear the beating the Griz put on App may have been the start to a very long season. Between Price being in trouble, new coach, no playoffs due to moving up and getting throttled by the Griz - spirits may be broken with some young players. Character building year. Hope they can turn it around.

Looks like I could be wrong on two accounts.

1. "App. St. will get it together today" Obviously not so far.
2. "We won't be getting any context for last weekends win" We may find out they aren't the power house of yore.

I hope they can get it together, but they could have a lot of head winds this season.

MT Head Guy said:
NC A&T must must a great team leading ASU 14-6 in the 2nd. Where are they ranked?
Pre season polls put them 3rd in the MEAC...for what ever that is worth.

hokeyfine said:
App has no qb. It was obvious last week. They are not a good team.

2013 Southern Conference Football
Preseason All-Conference Teams

Offensive Player of the Year: Jamal Londry-Jackson, Sr., QB, Appalachian State

2012 Coaches All-Southern Conference Football Team

First Team Offense
QB Jamal Jackson, Jr., Appalachian State

24-6 NCA&T. Not looking likely that App will pull this one out. I hope our boys are ready for a tougher test against ND. Not like ND is the greatest, but they honestly would have probably beaten APP.

Back