• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

APOLOGY

HORRNNET

I TOO, WANT TO MAKE AN APOLOGY LIKE GGG DID. I ONCE SAID ON THIS FORUM THAT THE grizz WOULD GO 500. I TAKE THAT BACK AND AM SORRY FOR SAYING THAT, NOW I DON'T THINK THAT grizz WILL WIN 3 GAMES. HA HA HA HA, GOD IT IS A GREAT DAY TO BE A BOBCAT.

EAT SHIT grizzlies, GO CATS GO
KRAMER IS GOD

Takes a big man to make an apology Horrnnet, you're making me all teary eyed and stuff. All is forgiven and I'd love to be your best friend.

NDSU? I had total respect for the team and fans before and after the game. They earned it. They didn't do a bunch of talkin out their ass about what they were going to do. Unlike the kitty nation.

NDSU is a superior program to kitty and proved it Sat. Kitty's will always be low rent wannabe's with fat mouths. But, never change kitty fan. It's always a hoot reading your rants... :finger:

Apparently the pussy's just signed a home and home deal with NDSU, so next year, they will get thrashed by the Bison, (and the year after that for that matter.) :D

Are you joking about NDSU having a home and home with the Cats? I have not heard anything yet.....

That would be cool if it's true. NDSU obviously has a powerful team now, let alone what they might look like next year. We would welcome the challenge, and hopefully learn from the mistakes the Griz made. As for GrizRoc - you're a joke. I've seen you brag and talk smack on chat boards all over the internet. Always putting other teams down and boasting about how powerful the Griz are. Then, come post-game Saturday - you're the first one on the board saying, and I quote "O-line sucks, D-line sucks, Coaching sucks, Grizzlies suck. We'll be luck to go .500 this year." Nice fan. People like you make it way too easy to slam the Griz after Saturday's implosion. Pick a team and stay with them, fairweatherboy.

Gotta agree with you partially on that one poor. I support the hell out of the Griz but normally keep my negative and overly possitive comments to myself. Not sure about any particular Griz fan poster, but I've seen some stuff that has made it easy for poster to just come smack the isht out of all of us fans. Then we ALL have to listen to jag-offs like hornet and the others, who probably don't even watch football and who obviously have a very limited knowledge of their own team and football in general otherwise they would be talking football instead of posting some of the most ignorant stuff I've seen. Hornet thinks the cats only have one player Lulay, and probably couldn't name more than 5 other cat players unless he looked up their names.

WYOBISONMAN said:
Are you joking about NDSU having a home and home with the Cats? I have not heard anything yet.....

I'm not joking, saw it on some other board. I'll look around and see if its true, maybe was a rumor and I've been duped. Been known to happen. :oops:

WYOBISONMAN said:

I also heard about a home & home w/Montana State. They say it's a done deal but, then again, I heard a home & home with the Grizzlies was also a done deal but apparently that's not the case. I guess they still think they're too good to play us :eek: In all seriousness, MSU is supposedly good to go, and we're also talking with Sam Houston State, St. Mary's, Western Illinois and Northern Iowa. Nothing is concrete at this time.

Also talking with a team from Georgia.

Fargo Forum:
BISON NOTES: NDSU athletic director Gene Taylor said discussions are continuing in an effort to land a home-and-home contract with Division I-AA power Georgia Southern.

Dude, we get the point. Montana lost. I'm just as suprised about it as everyone else. Even though I'm an EWU alum and I like my team, I still recognize the fact that Montana has a great program and we've played some awesome games in the past. Are all MSU fans as ignorant as yourself?

Props to the EWU fan who recognizes that history, tradition and respect are as important in the long run as W's and L's.

I always dread games against EWU. Ever since I saw the two teams tangle in 1988 or 89 when I was sports editor at the Kaimin.

I love that matchup every year.

Peace, out.

Back