• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Anyone else...........

mtgrizrule

Wanting to see Counts return a kickoff? I feel sorry for anyone getting in his way on special teams. I was hoping to see it against UND, but no such luck. Henderson is dangerous, but he is not big enough to literally burry a would be tackler into the ground. :thumb:

I want to see him return a kick as much as I wanted to see Dan Moore return a kick.. which was not.

I like his north-south instinctual running. At some point the east-west dancing of Van and Canada is going to kill a critical drive, IMO.

mtgrizrule said:
Wanting to see Counts return a kickoff? I feel sorry for anyone getting in his way on special teams. I was hoping to see it against UND, but no such luck. Henderson is dangerous, but he is not big enough to literally burry a would be tackler into the ground. :thumb:

Not sure he would be a good returner but I do love to watch him charge down the field on coverage and just blow shit up!!

montana_jack said:
I like his north-south instinctual running. At some point the east-west dancing of Van and Canada is going to kill a critical drive, IMO.

Sweet Jesus, what does it take to make some people happy around here? :lol: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
montana_jack said:

Sweet Jesus, what does it take to make some people happy around here? :lol: :lol:

:clap: :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
montana_jack said:

Yeah no $hit..... wtf??

And here I thought this thread was about our field goal kicker. Please for the love of god.....anyone else but Lider.

AZGrizFan said:
montana_jack said:

Damn that's funny. And sooooo true. :lol:

Griz2k said:
And here I thought this thread was about our field goal kicker. Please for the love of god.....anyone else but Lider.
Hopefully all he'll need to worry about is PATs...

MrTitleist said:
I want to see him return a kick as much as I wanted to see Dan Moore return a kick.. which was not.

I'm pretty sure he's faster than Moore, other than that I agree we have more qualified candidates. :thumb:

montana_jack said:

Canada maybe, but he seems more focused on going N/S. Van can get away with it given his exceptional quickness/explosion but I agree doing the spin stuff 15 yards downfield is a recipe for injury/turnover.

Back