• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Anyone buy Tickets yet?

GrizSteve

My son stopped by to pickup all session tix at 12:30..He says they are only selling all session passes in Sec 205 and 207 today...Sucks...early in line and that's the best they have. Says they are holding better seats for the other teams and will turn them back later..Wish he would have held off. Oh well, a least I'll be there.

Yeah - they are going to assign season ticket holders tomorrow and release unsold tickets as well. I went in thinking I'd beat the rush - just to find only the nosebleed seats are the only ones I could buy. I'm going to see what comes up tomorrow, I assume I'll be able to do better then.

What they had today isn't the "best" left - they just can't sell any of the better seats until they know how many tickets visiting fans are going to buy.

It pissed me off. I took what they had. I did tell them, it upset me. I drove all the way from Denver and willing to pay for the better ticket. They could care less. I would have tried later, but am in Kalispell with rest the family through Tuesday.

mtgrizrule said:
It pissed me off. I took what they had. I did tell them, it upset me. I drove all the way from Denver and willing to pay for the better ticket. They could care less. I would have tried later, but am in Kalispell with rest the family through Tuesday.

Was there not any way to call in later in the week, place an order, and have them held at will call?

Peaux - my understanding is no, unless if you're a season ticket holder. Last week season ticket holders could put in if they wanted tickets, but they're not guaranteed their seats, and as of yet still don't know their seat location. The ticketing is challenging b/c each of the 6 visiting teams has a block to buy if they want them. This morning the ticket office should have been given back all unsold tickets. They can then assign seating to season ticket holders and put the unsold/unclaimed seats up for sale today.

BWahlberg said:
Peaux - my understanding is no, unless if you're a season ticket holder. Last week season ticket holders could put in if they wanted tickets, but they're not guaranteed their seats, and as of yet still don't know their seat location. The ticketing is challenging b/c each of the 6 visiting teams has a block to buy if they want them. This morning the ticket office should have been given back all unsold tickets. They can then assign seating to season ticket holders and put the unsold/unclaimed seats up for sale today.

Just talked to the ticket office. Still just 205 and 207 available. They think my tomorrow morning they will have everyone reassigned and other tickets will be available.

PeauxRouge said:
mtgrizrule said:

Was there not any way to call in later in the week, place an order, and have them held at will call?

Hell no, I offered to pay them in advance for premium seating to be put on a priority list after they know the ticket demand for this tournament. I even offered to pay more money if needed. I asked if I could trade the tickets in later with my receipt. They rudely told me no, and I was stuck with tickets or could wait and possibly lose out on getting a ticket being Dahlberg will likely be sold out for the GRIZ games. Needless to say, It was a frustrating and upsetting experience. A few other fans near me were upset too, and when I suggested the prepay option for premium seats to a certain number, a few chimed in "That actually makes sense". One guy told them to go to hell he drove 150 miles each way and was amongst the 1st in line to get premium seats. He was upset that they never disclosed premiums tickets would not be available for purchase until later. A few others also wasted their time and money to get there early. I told them I also drove 950 miles and got their early to support the tournament and GRIZ the best I could. They did not care one bit.

I am having the same problem as all of you. What chapps my ass is they knew there would be a probable chance this would happen, and it appears the event planners and ticket office did absolutely nothing to prepare for this. The real kicker is when I was I line yesterday they opened 10-15 minutes late, and then proceeded to tell me the only tickets were in the south end. One more thing, the original premium price for lower level seats was set at $35. Called this AM, and after a 15 min wait, i was told to check back at 12:30-1:00 to check on lower level sears. Anyhow, i was just in there at 12:30 today to inquire about lower level seats and noticed they bumped the price to $45, and they still haven't got much figured out. Then they told me there won't be any seats left in the lower level after the re allocation on season ticket holders and coordinating the visitors. Wow.....I seriously want to bang my head against a wall.

All I want is two fu&kig decent tickets....

If only we had access to a university campus, where the best and brightest computer nerds could figure out a solution to these problems. Oh, wait...

Just talked to the Adams center in person. The only tickets that will be released will be 107-110 the floor and ends are sold, except for the general admission\general reserved section. Student tickets for all Griz games were bought by Royce engstrom for the students. According to the Adams center only reserved tickets to buy will be 107-110. Or general reserved seats

Maynardsgametrail said:
I am having the same problem as all of you. What chapps my ass is they knew there would be a probable chance this would happen, and it appears the event planners and ticket office did absolutely nothing to prepare for this. The real kicker is when I was I line yesterday they opened 10-15 minutes late, and then proceeded to tell me the only tickets were in the south end. One more thing, the original premium price for lower level seats was set at $35. Called this AM, and after a 15 min wait, i was told to check back at 12:30-1:00 to check on lower level sears. Anyhow, i was just in there at 12:30 today to inquire about lower level seats and noticed they bumped the price to $45, and they still haven't got much figured out. Then they told me there won't be any seats left in the lower level after the re allocation on season ticket holders and coordinating the visitors. Wow.....I seriously want to bang my head against a wall.

I just wrote a letter to Kent Haslam about the way the tickets have been managed. I encourage yourself and as many as possible to do the same. I am not sure the result, but I do feel this is a good opportunity for the ticket office to learn from. I am so pissed I drove 950 miles each way to support the GRIZ, willing to pay more money, and nobody at the ticket office gives a rats ass. I also heard plenty of fans bitching when they got to the window and when they were leaving the ticket center.

mtgrizrule said:
Maynardsgametrail said:

It was a hassle just to get any tickets

I just wrote a letter to Kent Haslam about the way the tickets have been managed. I encourage yourself and as many as possible to do the same. I am not sure the result, but I do feel this is a good opportunity for the ticket office to learn from. I am so pissed I drove 950 miles each way to support the GRIZ, willing to pay more money, and nobody at the ticket office gives a rats ass. I also heard plenty of fans bitching when they got to the window and when they were leaving the ticket center.

Resolved, and well taken care of. Too bad it had to go through a school official to get the right outcome. I am happy though.

I just called and they have released a few seats on the sides. 202 and 209 if memory serves me correctly. I just bought the 202 seats. 2 seats away from the center aisle row 11. Not terrible but not fantastic either. Really there aren't a lot of bad seats since it is so small anyways. They expect nothing to be available in the lower level.

Individual sessions are going to be 20 each for the semis and championship. Rather than take a chance I just bought the all session pass.

Called in an hour and half ago - got section 203, row 8. $45 for the entire tourney pass - great price for a ton of basketball!

BWahlberg said:
Called in an hour and half ago - got section 203, row 8. $45 for the entire tourney pass - great price for a ton of basketball!

section 203 row 10...see ya there.

The other wonderful thing is they take away a lot of the chair seats for media. I pay a grand a seat for six seats and they take them away for the tournament. Always treat the best supporters shitty I say!

Section 206 row 14 for me and my son..driving over from Washington on Thursday!!

Back