• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Any word on the "other" recruit?

GeauxGriz

I've been outta the loop the last few days...so did we fill the other scholarship yet? What is the word on that Bandon Johnson kid from Orange, TX?

GeauxGriz said:
I've been outta the loop the last few days...so did we fill the other scholarship yet? What is the word on that Bandon Johnson kid from Orange, TX?

Not a peep from any newspapers about the other recruit. Anybody else with the inside scoop?

I heard a rumor about a kid from Billings I believe, went to Notre Dame and has possibly transfered to UM for his final year! I think his name was Ryan. Like I said, just a rumor but makes for good conversation.

There is a Ryan from Billings on last year's Notre Dame roster but he was listed as a senior last year:

56 Ryan, Pat Inside Linebacker 6-3/231 SR Billings, MT/West

Pat is Kyle's older brother. By some NCAA rule that I don't recall right now, he could return to play college football for another year. Word is that he is not interested in any way of joining UM, but instead will finish his schooling at the only college he has attended and not play football next year. Of course August is a ways away, so nothing is final.

Pat Ryan did not play his frosh year so the NCAA considers him to have one year of eligibility left. You are correct in saying that he had no interest in transferring anywhere to finish his playing career. In addition he just had career-ending surgery anyway so it makes it all a moot point.

In regard to Brandon Johnson, it sounds like his official visit to Washington swayed him to be a Husky.......trackster. So it looks like we lost him. We need corners pretty bad, so I would suspect that the coaches will look for another one.

Why is it that once a thread is started someone posts something totally unrelated and then that becomes the topic of the thread?!!

Because everyone is a post ninja who wants to hijack the thread!

HIIIYYYAAAAAA

You ever notice that cheerleaders outifts keep getting skimpier and binoculars keep getting smaller and better? What a wonderful world we live in!

Mtgogrzz said:
Why is it that once a thread is started someone posts something totally unrelated and then that becomes the topic of the thread?!!

Its nice to stay on topic but have you ever noticed that when you get together with friends that you don't stay on the same topic with your conversation? Conversations evolve and change with the individuals that talk (or post, in this case).

I wouldn't worry too much about the topic straying, if you have a comment to post about the original topic then don't be afraid to post it and get the thread back on topic or just start a new thread. The best part is to start posting and adding a different flavor to the thread instead of lurking and not adding anything at all.

cotillas.gif

There it is. Found it at a different site. I know, I could have imaged the other link, but hey, I'm the type to take 20 minutes to search for my TV remote rather than the 5 seconds needed to change the channel manually.

Latest posts

Back