• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Any word on injuries?

HookedonGriz

Well-known member
DONOR
I saw delaney said Counts is out against Sac St. Do we know any more about other players. Anything on Chief, Van, Walcott, Tully? Am I missing some key players?
 
havgrizfan said:
Van is fine, Walcott is out, Counts is out. Chief, no clue


Mick Hoilen asked about Goodwin tonight at the Coach's show and it sounded like he would be back for Sac St.
 
kurtismichael said:
havgrizfan said:
Van is fine, Walcott is out, Counts is out. Chief, no clue


Mick Hoilen asked about Goodwin tonight at the Coach's show and it sounded like he would be back for Sac St.
I sure hope so. He definitely was missed against EWU.
 
'68griz said:
kurtismichael said:
havgrizfan said:
Van is fine, Walcott is out, Counts is out. Chief, no clue


Mick Hoilen asked about Goodwin tonight at the Coach's show and it sounded like he would be back for Sac St.
I sure hope so. He definitely was missed against EWU.

Cupp would not have had as many big plays at least. Even 1 less big play by Kupp, that could have turned the game around. The play that hurt us was converting the long play in a crowd that we were in position to intercept or bat down the ball. I thought for sure that ball should have been picked.
 
havgrizfan said:
Van is fine, Walcott is out, Counts is out. Chief, no clue
Van wasn't fine last week. Straight ahead only, no cuts. Not the real Van, yet.
 
mtgrizrule said:
'68griz said:
kurtismichael said:
havgrizfan said:
Van is fine, Walcott is out, Counts is out. Chief, no clue


Mick Hoilen asked about Goodwin tonight at the Coach's show and it sounded like he would be back for Sac St.
I sure hope so. He definitely was missed against EWU.

Cupp would not have had as many big plays at least. Even 1 less big play by Kupp, that could have turned the game around. The play that hurt us was converting the long play in a crowd that we were in position to intercept or bat down the ball. I thought for sure that ball should have been picked.
Cupp has amazing hands; tough for any defender.
 
havgrizfan said:
NEVER said he was fine last week. said he'll be fine to play on Saturday.
That is a big assumption with a high ankle sprain. Play, probably. Play fine, questionable yet.
 
kemajic said:
mtgrizrule said:
'68griz said:
kurtismichael said:
Mick Hoilen asked about Goodwin tonight at the Coach's show and it sounded like he would be back for Sac St.
I sure hope so. He definitely was missed against EWU.

Cupp would not have had as many big plays at least. Even 1 less big play by Kupp, that could have turned the game around. The play that hurt us was converting the long play in a crowd that we were in position to intercept or bat down the ball. I thought for sure that ball should have been picked.
Cupp has amazing hands; tough for any defender.

He made some big time plays for sure, we didn't get a lot of pressure on va, when we did he kind of heaved up some wounded ducks that were pickable.
 
Mr. Greenjeans said:
kemajic said:
mtgrizrule said:
'68griz said:
I sure hope so. He definitely was missed against EWU.

Cupp would not have had as many big plays at least. Even 1 less big play by Kupp, that could have turned the game around. The play that hurt us was converting the long play in a crowd that we were in position to intercept or bat down the ball. I thought for sure that ball should have been picked.
Cupp has amazing hands; tough for any defender.

He made some big time plays for sure, we didn't get a lot of pressure on va, when we did he kind of heaved up some wounded ducks that were pickable.

Half his passes seemed like they were in slow motion they floated up so high....I couldn't believe that several MORE of them weren't picked off given the time safeties had to get over and help cover... :twisted:
 
AZGrizFan said:
Mr. Greenjeans said:
kemajic said:
mtgrizrule said:
Cupp would not have had as many big plays at least. Even 1 less big play by Kupp, that could have turned the game around. The play that hurt us was converting the long play in a crowd that we were in position to intercept or bat down the ball. I thought for sure that ball should have been picked.
Cupp has amazing hands; tough for any defender.

He made some big time plays for sure, we didn't get a lot of pressure on va, when we did he kind of heaved up some wounded ducks that were pickable.

Half his passes seemed like they were in slow motion they floated up so high....I couldn't believe that several MORE of them weren't picked off given the time safeties had to get over and help cover... :twisted:

I was actually surprised, given his reputation and stats, that VA did not seem to throw very well under pressure. I was amazed that he got some of the passes off that he did, but like you say, with better secondary play some of those looked like interceptions in the making. I was glad to see VA sacked but, overall, we did not put near enough pressure on him.
 
HookedonGriz said:
I saw delaney said Counts is out against Sac St. Do we know any more about other players. Anything on Chief, Van, Walcott, Tully? Am I missing some key players?


So any word on Bo Tully? I did see he was injured on his interception....
 
Back
Top