• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Any quotes from Travon Van?

grizpsych

He seemed to have a blast in his first Griz game. I was hoping someone could point me to an interview or some quotes from him.

From twitter:

"I just wanna thank God & the whole Griz Team & nation & of course my mom juice got you mom."

No quotes, but I couldn't be happier for this kid that he found a home here. He seems pretty stand up, and looks like he's having a blast out there. I hope he has an awesome career here.

uofmman1122 said:
I think we need a "Juice" chant sometime this season.

As far as Juice, maybe the fans in the front row of the end zone could dump juice on the field when he scores... Ala Marshawn Lynch and skittles :thumb:

grizdax said:
No quotes, but I couldn't be happier for this kid that he found a home here. He seems pretty stand up, and looks like he's having a blast out there. I hope he has an awesome career here.

Seemed great after the game. Was great and stayed to get his pic with my son even after they were trying to get them into the tunnell.

putter said:
grizdax said:

Seemed great after the game. Was great and stayed to get his pic with my son even after they were trying to get them into the tunnell.

Now that's a Griz of character, a Griz I can root for. :clap:

He's clearly outstanding on the field, and clearly outstanding off of it as well.

Yukon said:
From twitter:

"I just wanna thank God & the whole Griz Team & nation & of course my mom juice got you mom."

He's thankful for the people in his life, and I'm thankful for him (on and off the field).

Go TV, keep it up and you may find yourself on TV on Sundays :!:

IntuitiveGriz said:
putter said:
grizdax said:

Now that's a Griz of character, a Griz I can root for. :clap:

He's clearly outstanding on the field, and clearly outstanding off of it as well.

Haha! He's out standing on the field...waiting to get a pic...with...

I'll show myself out.

Back