• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Another look at the new Matte helmets

I love the new look. I'm assuming with the Maroon Out for this Saturday we can expect all maroon jerseys with these new lids, as little of a surprise as that has been since they announced it. I just hope we see the Griz script.

GrizPDX said:
I love the new look. I'm assuming with the Maroon Out for this Saturday we can expect all maroon jerseys with these new lids, as little of a surprise as that has been since they announced it. I just hope we see the Griz script.
:thumb: in black maybe?

I think they're gonna shy away from the Griz script for these ones. Gotta imagine they go with the paw on the back of the helmet, similar to the ones from Cat-Griz 2010, probably in silver. Just a guess

Honestly, they could wear pink helmets and I would be happy as long as they post w's in the win loss column. The uniforms and helmets are icing on the cake and apparently it is going to be damn nice icing.

grizcountry420 said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Griz script in chrome

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bitches love chrome.... :cool:

chrome-b-1.jpg

Back